r363l l10n @r363ll10n
31 May, 01:23
🔴FLASHBACK: TURLEY WARNED US: "The problem for Durham is the jury and the judge. I mean, he is facing a jury that has three Clinton donors, an AOC donor, and a woman whose daughter is on the same sports team with Sussmann’s daughter. I mean, with the exception of randomly selecting people out of the DNC headquarters, you could not come up with a worse jury."

Durham did not push for the recusal of Judge Chris Cooper in Sussman case despite:

- Cooper being professional friends with Sussmann

- Cooper’s wife represented former FBI lawyer Lisa Page

- Cooper and his wife were married by Merrick Garland (!!!)

- Cooper appointed by Obama

Follow: BennyJohnson 🇺🇸

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
31 May, 01:52
In response r363l l10n to her Publication
Come on Ya'll dont be disappointed you knew it would never go thro the corrupt judicial system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
31 May, 02:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
They're going by the book, Nana.
Exhausting every "legal" avenue.
But inevitably — Military is the only way 🎖️⚔️

Juan O Savin
"If you can't get Justice at the Justice System..."

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
part of the "awakening"it to wake people up to the level of corruption in our judicial system....sadly I am not surprised by this - but I do think it is all leading to a huge win. God Bless
07:26 AM - Jun 01, 2022
In response Kat istheSea3 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by paulamjohns in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Paula Taylor, click on at the bottom under it