AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
31 May, 12:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Maybe but at least provide a story that alludes to that.
I can separate a movie from real life. What matters to me is how it makes me feel. I liked the movie. Brought me back to the 80's. Not going to start praying to TC. Take everything good you can from all the elites. They have no problem doing it to you.
12:56 PM - May 31, 2022
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
01 June, 06:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
can t even watch the face of these people, makes me sick.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
01 June, 03:02
I lived across the road from Tom & Nicole in Sydney in 1999. Other than his annoying loud voice, all seemed quite normal from my vantage point. I’d get to odd wave & hello from them when I was sitting on my balcony. I was involved with Red Bull back then & used to drop cans off to their security.

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
31 May, 04:14
Agree VK..anddd i wished everyone would stop with EVERYONE is a clone. BS. No they are not....Their day is coming.

Only followers of this user (techstartupmom) can see their posts

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
31 May, 03:41
Ah, NO Thanks!!

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
31 May, 03:27
TS 12:56>3:14

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
31 May, 03:38
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
31 May, 02:11
i loved the way i felt watching this. it made me go back in time too. enjoyed it from start to finish

Crumb Catcher @CrumbCatcher
31 May, 02:11
i loved the way i felt watching this. it made me go back in time too. enjoyed it from start to finish

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
31 May, 01:14
Beautiful advice, VK.

Take what you can use & leave the rest 🌹

reaper myer @reapermyer
31 May, 01:11
did val make an appearance? Did u see any boobs?

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
31 May, 12:58
i respect ya , But you got to know their evil can never be over looked 🙏
much love and respect 🙏 ❤️

http://www.thenews.co.nz/i...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 May, 01:07
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Feel the same.
He is 100% in the club. Not sure of what his initiation was. If any specific pedo stories about TC you should post. I get the feel he went the sacrifice someone he loved route but have no proof of that either. Any crumbs welcome.