Only people mentioned by AQPATRON in this post can reply
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
01 June, 06:03
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Good post ! he s evil.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
01 June, 09:43
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
31 May, 01:31
aqparton you may want to lose the three stars as they are suspect in non patriots. a lot of disinformation artist carry three stars. just saying.

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
31 May, 01:33
In response Cheryl Jaser to his Publication
do you think trump is nwo ?

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555
aqparton you may want to lose the three stars as they are suspect in non patriots. a lot of disinformation artist carry three stars. just saying.

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555

Cheryl Jaser @Cheryl555

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 May, 12:56
Maybe but at least provide a story that alludes to that.
I can separate a movie from real life. What matters to me is how it makes me feel. I liked the movie. Brought me back to the 80's. Not going to start praying to TC. Take everything good you can from all the elites. They have no problem doing it to you.

trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
01 June, 03:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I lived across the road from Tom & Nicole in Sydney in 1999. Other than his annoying loud voice, all seemed quite normal from my vantage point. I’d get to odd wave & hello from them when I was sitting on my balcony. I was involved with Red Bull back then & used to drop cans off to their security.

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
01 June, 06:08
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
can t even watch the face of these people, makes me sick.

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
31 May, 12:55
ce message ne s’autodetruira pas putain 🤓