AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
31 May, 12:32

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
31 May, 12:56
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Maybe but at least provide a story that alludes to that.
I can separate a movie from real life. What matters to me is how it makes me feel. I liked the movie. Brought me back to the 80's. Not going to start praying to TC. Take everything good you can from all the elites. They have no problem doing it to you.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
31 May, 12:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
i respect ya , But you got to know their evil can never be over looked 🙏
much love and respect 🙏 ❤️

http://www.thenews.co.nz/i...

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Feel the same.
He is 100% in the club. Not sure of what his initiation was. If any specific pedo stories about TC you should post. I get the feel he went the sacrifice someone he loved route but have no proof of that either. Any crumbs welcome.
01:07 PM - May 31, 2022
In response AQ. PATRON to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
31 May, 03:51
All I know about Tom is he went to the same HS as my parents and he jumped on a couch for Oprah .

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
31 May, 02:08
TC breakthrough movie was Risky Business, in 1984. His father, who TC said was 'abusive', died from cancer in 1983 at 49 years of age. 🧐

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
31 May, 02:07
Its amazing how willing they are to dig for you but not for military.

Blows my mind.

Dwayne ThePain1111 @MasterPent
31 May, 01:25
That's the route scientology takes, the philosophy is remove all past attachments
My gut feeling is a parent

AQ. PATRON @AQPATRON
31 May, 01:20
SCIENTOLOGY CULT ,

https://www.news.com.au/en...