sercorimo ... @sercorimo
31 August, 08:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 May, 08:02
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
😇But I am here for all! To wake as many as I can! Here until I can't do it anymore and I tried my hardest to awaken all that I can. If Jesus doesn't give up, then I should not as well! So, I am in it for the long haul!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 May, 11:02
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Nana thinks that Anonup is filled with long haulers!
That's the thing, Nana has been on many other sites and there are none that are like this one.

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
Agree, Nana! 👊🏼
Durin the pandemic, my bookclub went from 12 to 4 because we were the only ones not afraid to meet in person, so now we started calling outselves the ‘long haulers’ to make fun of all the bs. 😂
We four still getting together every month, drink vino and laugh. Its so much better now without all the woke book picks :)
11:39 AM - May 29, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by NewYearsDay in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 May, 11:42
In response New Years Day to her Publication
😘