sercorimo ... @sercorimo
31 August, 08:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 May, 08:02
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
😇But I am here for all! To wake as many as I can! Here until I can't do it anymore and I tried my hardest to awaken all that I can. If Jesus doesn't give up, then I should not as well! So, I am in it for the long haul!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Nana thinks that Anonup is filled with long haulers!
That's the thing, Nana has been on many other sites and there are none that are like this one.
11:02 PM - May 28, 2022
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
29 May, 11:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Agree, Nana! 👊🏼
Durin the pandemic, my bookclub went from 12 to 4 because we were the only ones not afraid to meet in person, so now we started calling outselves the ‘long haulers’ to make fun of all the bs. 😂
We four still getting together every month, drink vino and laugh. Its so much better now without all the woke book picks :)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
29 May, 11:42
In response New Years Day to her Publication
😘

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
29 May, 01:26
AMEN!!

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 May, 11:18
😇👆I think you are correct!!!