Only people mentioned by sercorimo in this post can reply
Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
29 May, 11:55
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
πŸ™πŸΌβ€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έβ€οΈπŸ™πŸΌ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
28 May, 08:42
Absolutely! My husband was just dreaming about lions.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
28 May, 08:15
Love this

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 May, 08:02
πŸ˜‡But I am here for all! To wake as many as I can! Here until I can't do it anymore and I tried my hardest to awaken all that I can. If Jesus doesn't give up, then I should not as well! So, I am in it for the long haul!!!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 May, 11:02
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
Nana thinks that Anonup is filled with long haulers!
That's the thing, Nana has been on many other sites and there are none that are like this one.

BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
29 May, 12:49
In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 May, 08:00

TrueView Patriot @TimA
28 May, 08:01
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
πŸ“

Made In America @eyes_on_justice
29 April, 10:35
I had to read that twice. Makes perfect sense.