sercorimo ... @sercorimo
31 August, 08:05

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
😇But I am here for all! To wake as many as I can! Here until I can't do it anymore and I tried my hardest to awaken all that I can. If Jesus doesn't give up, then I should not as well! So, I am in it for the long haul!!!
08:02 PM - May 28, 2022
In response sercorimo ... to her Publication
Only people mentioned by KrisWilliams in this post can reply
BeaglesSay,... Biden crime family donated @Milldee
29 May, 12:49
In response Kris Williams to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
28 May, 11:02
Nana thinks that Anonup is filled with long haulers!
That's the thing, Nana has been on many other sites and there are none that are like this one.

Dont Driink The KOOL AID -Z @DDK
29 May, 01:26
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
AMEN!!

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
29 May, 11:39
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Agree, Nana! 👊🏼
Durin the pandemic, my bookclub went from 12 to 4 because we were the only ones not afraid to meet in person, so now we started calling outselves the ‘long haulers’ to make fun of all the bs. 😂
We four still getting together every month, drink vino and laugh. Its so much better now without all the woke book picks :)

... Fighter @Fighter
28 May, 08:42

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
28 May, 08:50
In response ... Fighter to her Publication
👆Truth and sometimes people have to see it 3 times before it even registers! Marketing knowledge!

~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
28 May, 09:00
In response ... Fighter to her Publication
Simon's latest up date is very much focused on the Need To Wake Up More People, he's even asking Bidden to do some more really obvious (to us) stuff like the Falling up the Stair to the Airplane type of show.

https://www.simonparkes.or...

sercorimo ... @sercorimo
28 May, 08:06
🙏💗💗💗