Behold I Will Make All Things New=285
Eternal Life And Living Waters=285
Fountain Of Eternal Youth=285

California ElectionResults=285
Lightning Does Strike Twice=285
You Ain't Seen Nothing Yet=285
Always Darkest Before The Dawn=285

Revelation Fourteen Four=285

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
28 May, 11:43
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
Wyoming is a very conservative state for the most part and some folks from Colorado probably attended as well. We are "fly over" country, so we don't get much political attention. Trump is very wise to not "fly over" Colorado, Wyoming, Montana, Utah, Idaho. Flag flying, gun toting, God loving, family loving, honest, hardworking patriots in abundance. 😇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
28 May, 11:27
How many? last time i heard he had like 85,000 at a rally?

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
28 May, 11:39
In response Phantom Virus2020 to her Publication
I believe biggest crowd in the state of Wyoming.

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
28 May, 11:03
Liz Cheney is💦 her pants

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
28 May, 09:12
On POTUS’ order, we have initiated certain fail-safes that shall safeguard the public from the primary fallout which is slated to occur 11.3 upon the arrest announcement of Mr. Podesta (ACTIONABLE 11.4). Confirmation (to the public) of what is occurring will then be revealed and will not be openly accepted. Public riots are being organized in serious numbers in an effort to prevent the arrest and capture of more senior public officials. On POTUS’ order, a state of temporary military control will be actioned and special ops carried out. False leaks have been made to retain several within the confines of the United States to prevent extradition and special operator necessity. Rest assured, the safety and well-being of every man, woman, and child of this country is being exhausted in full. However, the atmosphere within the country will unfortunately be divided as so many have fallen for the corrupt and evil narrative that has long been broadcast.

Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
28 May, 09:12
BIGGEST crowd in Wyoming's HISTORY -- for POTUS's rally.

THANKS BE TO GOD!