Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 May, 06:04
When I read about what an MK Ultra or satanic sacrifice victim goes through I experience a kind of "automatic cut out" of my empathy. It is so horrific that I don't even want to imagine it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Radiant Patriot -Z donated @stunninglyboring
27 May, 07:20
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Q 142: The truth would put 99% of people in the hospital.

Explains the exquisite necessity of the agonizingly-slow drip drip drip of info we-who-already-know are forced to endure....

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kay ThanQ @KayThanQ
27 May, 07:35
In response Radiant Patriot -Z to her Publication

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
I was just talking about this to my daughter today in the car on the way to and from her grandmother's house. My mom is in her 80s and so on another planet. The sad thing is that the drip, drips are not being heard by the people who are so asleep. It is heart breaking. I had a good cry when I came home. Black triangles really has me curious . . . I dreamt of one in an ether dream when I was 6 years old getting my tonsils and adenoids out. I was on water skiis and a huge black triangle was pulling me on a road on the West Dennis Beach on Cape Cod. It had a huge 8 ball design on it and it was speeding me so fast on the beach and all I could hear is 8888888. I finally screamed stop in the movie and then I was out like a light. That is something I would love to learn about. I will have to do a search online. I respect the concern for all of the sleepers. I guess everyone thinks that we are strong enough to wait to be able to reconnect with our loved ones. I pray they live to see the truth.
11:43 PM - May 27, 2022
In response Kay ThanQ to her Publication
Only people mentioned by HopeAlways888 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Hope Always888, click on at the bottom under it