Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I couldn't give a monkey's pox about vindication at the point (I know I have done the due diligence work), but I do want to see the kids taken out of the path of the jabs and indoctrination (especially my own!). That's the bit that really grinds: they are being fed poor moral values by other adults, taught to conform to wickedness, and put at physical and spiritual risk. Having to watch and being powerless to stop it is really painful.
07:29 AM - May 27, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Aga Gie @AgaG
30 May, 05:17
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I have heard that in Poland, parents make a chickenpox party for children so they can get sick at a young age because it is safer for them. This is Polan!
The government officially announced that there will be no vaccinations in Poland for monkeypox. I think that is why Poland will now be heavily attacked in the international arena.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
27 May, 01:44
FOR ME IS PAINFULLY TO WATCH, THAT WE 19 MONTHS WAITING FOR TRUMP...

ITS MASHUP BETWEEN CATCH 22 AND WAITING FOR GODOT...

AND WE R REALLY CLOSE TO CLASSIC PIECE OF DOSTOIEVSKI... AND I DONT MEAN "WAR AND PEACE" 😁😁😁
YOU COULD SEE HIM EVERY TIME YOU LOOK INTO MIRROR SAME AS EVERYONE HERE...

https://youtu.be/JARn16yoj...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
True @True
27 May, 01:32
It has to be really painful to call us all out to play our roles in the fight.

Jane Freemyer @AngelDPAquataine2821
27 May, 12:16
Everyone has gone through many brain-washings in their lives. It is especially noticeable in our children. Our job is to keep them as safe as we can. In the end, God wins and will make everone's world beautiful again.

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
27 May, 11:10
Quite so. Absolutely everything you said and I’d add my enormous gripe; Do you remember when you were very young how wonderful it felt to just be alive? The tiniest thing was exciting. Like riding in the back seat of your parents’ car, or choosing an ice cream. Then came school, where all our ‘magic’ was stolen. We were made to leave the beauty of the present moment, which we experienced naturally and get stuck in the mind due to all the repetition that we had to do in order to learn in [their] system. Wish we were all red pilled and united so we can come down on them in one full sweep.

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
27 May, 01:53
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Do I think my generation was chosen for this moment? Yes, yes I do. We were latch key kids. We had to figure out how to do things ourselves. We learned whom to trust. We were introduced to computers in school. We were first with Atari games. We are great at handling new information, new devices. MTV. We were taught to be patriotic during the Reagan era. We said the Pledge every day, visited graves on Memorial Day with our parents. Fourth of July parades with veterans on floats. We learned you have to work and show up every day - no matter if you were a homemaker/mother, an executive, a janitor or a student. We were taught to love God and went to church and Bible school. Summers were endless and were able to be outside each day riding bikes all over town until evening. We picked up hall bales and were paid 3 cents per. We were bullied and bullied someone else. We figured it out - how it feels on both sides. We were allowed to play outside in the rain and mud. Campout.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
27 May, 02:11
In response Irene Nefelli to her Publication
Yes ma'am....u are absolutely correct. Those bastards! I hated school....and i was always bright....but struggled in school.🤓....always good at math, spelling, and was fascineted with history....but could never remember dates and the crap they focused us on. Turns out it was ALL a lie anyway. Well im well versed in the lie....which made it easier to believe the Truth when i found Q! We're gonna get get 'em in one full sweep ma'am....u wait!!!!😉🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁♡♡♡♡♡

Michelle Vintagesquirrel donated @Vintagesquirrel
27 May, 07:56
I'm struggling to awaken my partially indoctrinated kids. It is hard to pull them away from the wickedness that they consider normal.

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
27 May, 03:47
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
It is a very fine line to walk ... to try to awaken without alienating, we want to protect them and these are painful truths, your Love is primary, be guided by your heart. I have come to realise they are on their own paths and to respect that while still trying to give them unwelcome information to keep them safe, not easy!
I have learned to focus in the very brief times I see my adult children on what I want to impart, which is my unconditional love, patience, to be present, still and steady for them.
If they won't listen to me, I will listen to them.
If they judge me, I won't judge them.
I found that loving silence and patience can be powerful skills to develop when words don't work.
They will come with questions at some point, maybe it is best to give them that space, time. "Prepare" has multiple meanings, many around us will fall apart.
In the end what they / we will remember is how we treated each other.
High vibes, focus on the horizon.
LOVE WINS.
❤️🙏

KungFu Kelly donated @KungfuKelly
28 May, 09:57
In response Michelle Vintagesquirrel to her Publication
Keep planting those seeds Mama!
They are listening and one day it will all click.