Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 May, 06:04
When I read about what an MK Ultra or satanic sacrifice victim goes through I experience a kind of "automatic cut out" of my empathy. It is so horrific that I don't even want to imagine it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 May, 06:14
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I wish I could learn to do this. Today I went down the MK rabbit hole for about the 10th time(over the years). I started the day happy and feeling great, and after reading just a small bit with new info, I felt as if I had been dragged through a marathon. I cant even begin to imagine what they have been through, but what I can imagine, is incredibly painful. I had to pray afterward for Jesus to calm my spirit and to make any evil entities flee. Martin, I'm still feeling the effects, sick to stomach. I hope this is almost done.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
26 May, 06:41
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
πŸ™Thank you for caring. Hugs friend.

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
Hugs to you also, and love!πŸ€—πŸ’—πŸ™
06:47 PM - May 26, 2022
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Peaceful Warrior, click on at the bottom under it