Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
26 May, 06:04
When I read about what an MK Ultra or satanic sacrifice victim goes through I experience a kind of "automatic cut out" of my empathy. It is so horrific that I don't even want to imagine it.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
I wish I could learn to do this. Today I went down the MK rabbit hole for about the 10th time(over the years). I started the day happy and feeling great, and after reading just a small bit with new info, I felt as if I had been dragged through a marathon. I cant even begin to imagine what they have been through, but what I can imagine, is incredibly painful. I had to pray afterward for Jesus to calm my spirit and to make any evil entities flee. Martin, I'm still feeling the effects, sick to stomach. I hope this is almost done.
06:14 PM - May 26, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Silent nQmQre @silentnQmQre
26 May, 06:41
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
πŸ™Thank you for caring. Hugs friend.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
26 May, 06:47
In response Silent nQmQre to her Publication
Hugs to you also, and love!πŸ€—πŸ’—πŸ™