Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
On Fryday, Trump says he will, “deliver an important address to America..” 👀
08:13 AM - May 26, 2022
Only people mentioned by Cowboyw2b in this post can reply
Phil Collins @G_Hard_Joe
27 May, 04:01
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
He needs to throw the anons and digital soldiers a bone with some meat on it. No coms from Q for over two years and many in the ranks are losing their focus and are starting to believe in charlatans like Charlie Ward again, they need direction. The gematria folks are adding up random number plates and speeding signs. Even I have had to purge my subs and return to my roots and stick with the patriots that have been here since the beginning of the Q movement. Q said unless it comes from the Q board, it is disinformation. We need a Q drop to assure us that "The Plan" is still on track.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
I'm Smiling @dannySonOfJohn
26 May, 09:44

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Raymond ....... @Twitmo4life
26 May, 09:14
WRWY 🇺🇸

Jen ... @Jenfranji
26 May, 08:55
💧 1969
'we are all in this together'

Other Half @Otherhalf
26 May, 08:46
If he were planning to give a controversial message, I can't think of a safer audience for the address than at the NRA. Unlikely to be seeded with "sleepers" because they wouldn't have time for someone to join up now and get tickets to the event.

Jen ... @Jenfranji
26 May, 08:57
In response Other Half to her Publication
Hopefully NOT 'shot heard around the world'
😮

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 May, 08:44
Also...

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
26 May, 08:42

Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
26 May, 08:29
I hope the formal GESARA Announcement

Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
26 May, 08:24
I saw it, which is odd for a "citizen" to address the nation, rather Presidential actually... Devolution anybody..? N C S W I C...

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
26 May, 08:19
sounds about right. dan posted popcorn last week. theyre usually 2 weeks ahead

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
26 May, 08:15
Translation: 👍🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

*My Fellow Americans.....

&

*Where We Go One We Go All !!