How you feeling Patriots?
Feelz like a Fryday.
06:53 PM - May 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Christine De7 donated @ChristineDe7
28 May, 02:03
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Feeling very tired and very awake.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Plassstic Man @Plasssticman
28 May, 02:01
I am one that rarely remembers dreams, and when I do they are typically not good. A recurring dream since I was a child has always ended in a bad death for me. About two years ago that lifelong recurring dream came back with a different ending. A positive one. Instead of dead, I am functional and alive. The winner of a battle/war.

Enter a black cat a few weeks ago. He is young, is fixed, has obviously lived on the street for some time, but when he is tired he really is a sweet boy. Funny how when you feed them they keep returning ;)

But there is something else. He sneaks past my cat, which is hostile towards him, and gets on my bed near the time I'm about to crash. So he's been sleeping on my feet or curled up against my back for over a week.

And now I am having positive dreams that I am conscious of and remember.

And literally two seconds after I wrote that last sentence he walked into the house and said hello to me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
DIANNE ROSE @USBlueEyedGirl
26 May, 02:22
I am feeling super anxious. very high energy, alot is negative. it is wearing on me

Anne Kats @anneanon1
26 May, 12:28

Sam Brown @sambrown
26 May, 12:25

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
26 May, 12:20
ITS FRIDAY THEN, ITS SATURDAY, SUNDAY! GO MUFASA! - YouTube

THANK YOU FOR WATCHING! PLEASE LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE!LIKE, COMMENT & SUBSCRIBE! Official Page for Cousinskeether Download New Mufasa Ring Tone Now!https:...

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
26 May, 07:26
I wish you all a wonderful day dear ones out there

S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" donated @S0f17
26 May, 07:27
In response S0f17 UM+ "Mememento" to his Publication
Scenes| 🐕

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
26 May, 06:44
'til Fryday? 🤣🤣🤣

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
26 May, 03:06
It is a beautiful morning and I'm determined to have a Good day.

Feeling sad and joyful simultaneously.

Every day feelz like a Fryday these days!

z y = Gesara?

✨❤️

... Fighter @Fighter
26 May, 02:56
I hope that rock doesn't fall with me either

Pink Totter @Totter
26 May, 02:50
When you live on a farm every day is Monday and every day is Saturday! Busiest time of the year for us, it will slow down in July. Babies being born, still too cold here to plant warm weather plants. Fighting allergies so physically exhausted, emotionally feeling mighty fine! Keep reminding myself no matter how tired I am, DS is in a panic, the stupider they get the more people they wake up.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
26 May, 01:47
Fryday for Twitler.

MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
26 May, 12:13
I’m exhausted, but staying positive that GOD WINS! WWG1WGA!

LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
26 May, 12:00
💥⚡️🚀...💙✨😉

Melissa Lee @Sassyredhead
25 May, 11:45
its been a long year and a half ,but tough times dont last Good people do . we will get thru this 🙏💛🌞

Crystal Vela @Crystalvela
25 May, 11:41
been feeling very tired since tuesday

Mary Gessler donated @MaryG
25 May, 11:40
🙏🇺🇸🦅☀️

il Donaldo Trumpo, [May 25, 2022 at 6:06 PM]
ONCE AGAIN, WE WILL LIGHT UP THE WORLD!!!
https://rumble.com/v163xdg...

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777
25 May, 11:25

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777

Eowyn 777 @Eowyn777

Truth Seeker @Truthseeker9923
25 May, 11:14
party

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
25 May, 11:23
In response Truth Seeker to her Publication
😆

TruthAlways Good @TruthAlwaysGood
25 May, 11:11
Guessing everyday🤔🤷🏼‍♀️ So, just going with the flow. Binge AU, surf TS and wonder why I'm still in my robe at 3pm! 🤦‍♀️ Friday? Are we THERE yet??? Popcorn anyone? Love you all❣️🥳

Claire Elaine @blessedmimiX5
25 May, 11:07
feeling tired sir.

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
25 May, 11:06
〰️ 5x5 . good!
how r u sir?

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
25 May, 11:01
I said the exact words “feels like a Friday” when I was at the Post Office today! I’m emotionally exhausted, probably like so many others just hoping for a scrap of something—Hell anything positive to happen soon! I am such a positive person in faith, but even I am starting to feel like I’m running a marathon with no finish line! Praying that the tide shifts soon VK. 🙏🇺🇸♥️🇺🇸🙏

connie wright @cowri
25 May, 10:27
Positive life will get better each day...Stuck my JD 1025R....Broke my JD730 mower yesterday....Thank God I do not need my JD snowblower or !!!!!! This is going to cost me A-L-O-T. I think I will buy another JD for back up.....Seriously...maybe a 71 year old should sit & knit -just kidding.

Nada ... @Nada
25 May, 10:23
what’s up with the checkmark and star VK? this is new

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
25 May, 11:04
In response Nada ... to his Publication
click on star u find out its a donation for AU Admin i think〰️🤔 .

Florida Jen @FloridaJen
25 May, 10:22
Weird dreams the last couple days.
But, feeling good

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
25 May, 10:22

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
25 May, 10:21