Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
25 May, 05:50
That we are watching a movie has to be made "subtly obvious". It has to be beyond doubt that it's fake else you'll piss of those who are awake; but you can't make it too fake, as those seeing the ruse need the face saving of it being subtle enough for them to feel they figured it out on their own and aren't stupid.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bold Spear 777 @BoldSpear777
25 May, 06:54
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
NAILED IT! I am so tired of answering obvious common sense questions from ignorant people I shut down 3 SM accounts in the last 2 days! Time to sit back for a while and watch the show!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bold Spear 777 @BoldSpear777
25 May, 06:56
In response Bold Spear 777 to his Publication
This is where I will be!

Only people mentioned by JDuprayforhumanity in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Janet DuPre, click on at the bottom under it