Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Operation looking glass is why future proves past. It was over before it began.
05:02 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Penny Shra @PenelopeDinkledong_S
02 February, 08:22
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Zero point. Billions of possibilities, billions of outcomes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sonna Genie @Sonna
02 February, 07:44
Doesn't the timeline change with interference? Or is it a view of an absolute outcome regardless?

Bill Wood mentioned a different person might see a different outcome?E.g. Clinton winning the Presidency in 2016?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cody John @1776faith
02 February, 07:13
they Test the Father... when in the End they Knew they would do what they Did or going to do before they Embarked..
trash deep state tactics

wakeup Idiot @wakeupIdiot
02 February, 06:33
Enlightened Beings authorized its use to facilitate a future meeting with us Humans~

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
02 February, 06:01
How close are we to the nexus, that point where none can see past?

Cody John @1776faith
02 February, 07:14
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
Very Close.
My Stolen Key stones only help till D Day

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
02 February, 05:43
And future messes with present....woop

THE CHRISTOS @THECHRISTOS
02 February, 05:42
i knew that.

Angel Joy @superradangel
02 February, 05:15
Absolutely.

Lauri QdUp @LauriQdUp
02 February, 05:30
In response Angel Joy to her Publication
All I need to know is whether or not the "vaccine" in the states a placebo? Friends, loved ones and even family are taking it left and right. THEY'RE KILLING OUR VETERANS! They are giving out the vaccine at VA and I had STOP the doctor from giving it to my husband today; he's a disabled VET. The people need to know. I'm losing sleep with worry as people get this poison injected into their bodies. I wish President Trump would give us a clue or something because I'm seriously ready for a nervous breakdown. Now my son is telling me his Dr. said he should have it. God help us all. :(

Delta Conquerer @deltaconquerer
02 February, 05:14

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
02 February, 05:16
In response Delta Conquerer to his Publication
Don't have any.

Pubius Publicola @Publius1787
02 February, 05:21
In response Delta Conquerer to his Publication
Good point.

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
02 February, 05:13
Finding out about Looking Glass's abilities is going to be mind-blowing! Can't wait!

Field of Light @EartherealArts
02 February, 05:12
Former Area 51 worker Dan Burisch on Stargates / Project Looking Glass / Orion Cube:
https://www.youtube.com/wa...

gcb 910 donated @gcb910
02 February, 05:10
If Kansas really means The Chiefs, that will be incredibly impressive.

Patrick White @NavyVeteranLS3
02 February, 05:06
This is why people are turning on Trump and the Patriots. That simple fact that they haven't grasp yet.

This is a transfer fo power & wealth back to the people and so many are focused on the wrong shyt

Adam Patriot @Adam4850
02 February, 05:20
In response Patrick White to his Publication
Your either a traitor or Patriot, there's no in-between.

Katy Jo123 @KatyJo123
02 February, 05:06
😎

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
02 February, 05:03
then couldn't have actually begun? philosophically speaking of course

CSPOA JAMES @CspoaJames
02 February, 05:03

Pike Bishop @Pike_Bishop
02 February, 05:14
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
Is that the real-life Precious?

WWG1WGA Q_3 @WWG1WGAQ3
02 February, 05:45
In response CSPOA JAMES to his Publication
The artist is Jack Storms. Videos are on youtube