Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
Good morning Patriots!

Nana would challenge you before your feet hit the floor every morning to just talk to God for a few seconds, thank God for what he has given you no matter what season of life you are in, your soul inside that Earth suit is safe with Him.

Thank God for making you,YOU so special, and ask God to go with you all day allowing your guides and Angels to help you stay on the path He has for you in His purpose and love.

But there is A CATCH!

I want you to talk to him "AS IF" He is sitting on the edge of the bed with you, speak to HIm "AS IF" He is your best fren in life that you love the most, and most importantly DON'T just say meaningless words and phrases just to get your prayer time in, pray your words straight from your heart with meaning.

Nana's prayer is just REALLY JUST talking to God "AS IF" He is my best fren. Not fancy words just words that I mean!
God hears you!

https://youtu.be/dYkx8pSja...
Listen To This EVERYDAY | Pray First Before You Start Your Day - YouTube

Be blessed as you meditate on God's word and listen to this inspirational morning devotional prayer.SUBSCRIBE to Grace for Purpose for more!Β© 2021 Grace for ...

09:52 AM - May 25, 2022
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Victor This Guy @This_guy
26 May, 02:47
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
A great point Nana. I do wonder if refering to urself in 3rd person belies a separation between urself and u? Not a judgement...so please dont be offended. Maybe u can clarify for us armchair psycho babble experts. ....giggle. Seems to be present u would be in 1st person....just always fascinated me when people do the 3rd person thing. God Bless and be well Nana!πŸ€—πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
26 May, 11:07
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Nana is her super hero moniker. Like Superman or Postively Negative.

Super heros don’t use their real name so they can live a normal life with loved ones when they are not saving humanity.

I love all 3 persons Nana isβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
26 May, 12:04
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
It is really pretty simple.
When Nana started on Twit wit yrs ago my handle was @Sirhuckleberry Copperbottom which is the Legal name of my Basset hound.
Ppl kept calling me Bro & dude so I started the third person Nana to help ppl know I was not a guy.
Ppl like myself have a fond memory usually of their Nana and the identity was accepted well and I that is just who my acct morphed into being. It stuck.
I am actually a Nana that is what my grands call me.

Paisley Park @Paisley66
25 May, 10:06
❀️❀️❀️. I was just noticing that you’ve been β˜‘οΈ I didn’t know that was done here but congratulations

25 May, 10:42
In response Paisley Park to her Publication
I am understanding from Kobayashi that it happened because I donated to the site. That was an official enough verify he said.

Biznitch β˜€οΈVibesβ˜€οΈ donated @Biznitch
25 May, 09:54
Grateful for your posts. Thank you! πŸ™πŸΌπŸ•Š

25 May, 09:58
In response Biznitch β˜€οΈVibesβ˜€οΈ to her Publication
πŸ˜˜πŸ˜‡πŸ’œπŸ™

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
25 May, 09:33
You are my hero Nana. You have a way of speaking that is so comforting. Love you.

25 May, 09:36
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Well I hope to put happiness in the world, but you are just as bright a light hun.

The Real Me @TheRealMe
25 May, 09:32
I do that on my daily dog walk. We talk to God together.

Anonymity on X @ReeeinQarnation
25 May, 07:22
Words of wisdom. Thank you.

25 May, 08:26
In response Anonymity on X to her Publication
πŸ˜˜πŸ’œ

True North @TrueNorthGirl
25 May, 06:50
I needed this, Fren.
Thank you. πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
25 May, 04:09
πŸ’ž

5-21-22 πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ JUAN O SAVIN 🌴 FULL INTERVIEW

You CAN’T Trust Your Eyes
with Juan O Savin | Flyover Conservatives

https://rumble.com/v15d7me...

Mai Mamdouh @Maimamdouh
25 May, 01:46
πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ™πŸΌ

Red P 2K71 @Reys_baby
25 May, 12:16
i do this daily and have since I was a very young child even before stepping foot in a church. It’s a feeling I cant even describe. ❀️

25 May, 09:25
In response Red P 2K71 to her Publication
πŸ˜˜πŸ’œ

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
25 May, 12:01
I have always wondered how to pray. I pray in my head but always wondered if I should be speaking outloud.

Moira Ronain @Redsquirrel
25 May, 09:33
In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication
i start with a morning " Thank you". i then make tea and talk . out loud, writinging or sometime just sitting listening to the birds. 😍

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
25 May, 09:46
In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication
I do both. hehehehehehe He hears all. He looks in our heart and knows what we need and what we mean.. Even if you can't articulate it , the Lord knows..πŸ’žπŸ˜‰

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
25 May, 11:38
Its true, that's what I do. I tell him I love him every chance he shows me anything.

KiKi Love1111 β­οΈβœ… donated @KiKiLove1111
25 May, 11:27
πŸ™πŸ™πŸ™
Amen

Diana DJT @Diana
25 May, 11:24
God, I offer myself to thee, to build with me, to do with me as thy Wilt, relieve me from the bondage of self, that I may better do thy will, take away my difficulities, so that I may bare witness to those I would help with thy love, thy power, thy way of life,, in Jesus name I pray πŸ™πŸ»

25 May, 11:25
In response Diana DJT to her Publication
😘

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
25 May, 11:37
I have an app that I have some prayers wrote in. I'll admit that before 5 years ago, I had never prayed a day in my life. I got an app a couple years ago for daily bible verses and later on noticed that I could write my own prayers and put a daily reminder on them. I set a morning and evening reminder. I felt kinda guilty at first having to be reminded to pray but now I find myself geabbing my phone just before the reminders go off. I normally say a small prayer and wait for my times set to say all my prayers, which is 4:44 in the morning and 5:55 in the evening. I have also gotten to where I say multiple prayers throughout the day and night just before I go back to sleep if I happen to wake up. I noticed this morning that according to my app, I am 363 days without missing a prayer. I have had happier moments in my life before but these days my anger is probably 90% less and I know and feel happier and better times ahead. I can feel the energy of my heart has opened.
πŸ’šπŸŒŸπŸ’š

Paisley Park @Paisley66
25 May, 09:30
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
what is the app?

Paisley Park @Paisley66
25 May, 09:30
In response Kristopher Anderson ~X~ to his Publication
what is the app?

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 May, 10:44
That is exactly how I communicate with Him😊 looks like He loves your wordsπŸ˜‰ caught that 444😎

25 May, 11:11
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Your post caught 9:44
Most high Angels

jeanie 333 @jeanmarie_333
25 May, 10:38
❀️😊 I do.

Senorita Mama @22DontGotTime
25 May, 10:35
Want to share this song with you. It is a prayer that sometimes brings me to tears. oh what a world it would be if everyone prayed this everyday! https://youtu.be/6T7n1j03U...

25 May, 11:12
In response Senorita Mama to her Publication
😘Thank you for sharing I will check it out

Diana DJT @Diana
25 May, 11:28
In response Senorita Mama to her Publication
Beautiful πŸ₯° check out Anne Wilson YT Let Me Tell You About My JesusπŸ™πŸ»β€οΈ

Only followers of this user (gingersnapstx) can see their posts

25 May, 11:18
In response Ginger Snaps to her Publication
Good morning Snaps, you have a Sunshine of a day!

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
25 May, 10:00
Yes! I do this every mornig talking to God thanking Him and inviting Him to join me in my day. I especially love to talk to Jesus when I hike in the forest behind my home. He is my special hiking partner. πŸ˜‡