Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 May, 09:52
Good morning Patriots!

Nana would challenge you before your feet hit the floor every morning to just talk to God for a few seconds, thank God for what he has given you no matter what season of life you are in, your soul inside that Earth suit is safe with Him.

Thank God for making you,YOU so special, and ask God to go with you all day allowing your guides and Angels to help you stay on the path He has for you in His purpose and love.

But there is A CATCH!

I want you to talk to him "AS IF" He is sitting on the edge of the bed with you, speak to HIm "AS IF" He is your best fren in life that you love the most, and most importantly DON'T just say meaningless words and phrases just to get your prayer time in, pray your words straight from your heart with meaning.

Nana's prayer is just REALLY JUST talking to God "AS IF" He is my best fren. Not fancy words just words that I mean!
God hears you!

https://youtu.be/dYkx8pSja...
Listen To This EVERYDAY | Pray First Before You Start Your Day - YouTube

Be blessed as you meditate on God's word and listen to this inspirational morning devotional prayer.SUBSCRIBE to Grace for Purpose for more!Β© 2021 Grace for ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
A great point Nana. I do wonder if refering to urself in 3rd person belies a separation between urself and u? Not a judgement...so please dont be offended. Maybe u can clarify for us armchair psycho babble experts. ....giggle. Seems to be present u would be in 1st person....just always fascinated me when people do the 3rd person thing. God Bless and be well Nana!πŸ€—πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘
02:47 AM - May 26, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
26 May, 12:04
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
It is really pretty simple.
When Nana started on Twit wit yrs ago my handle was @Sirhuckleberry Copperbottom which is the Legal name of my Basset hound.
Ppl kept calling me Bro & dude so I started the third person Nana to help ppl know I was not a guy.
Ppl like myself have a fond memory usually of their Nana and the identity was accepted well and I that is just who my acct morphed into being. It stuck.
I am actually a Nana that is what my grands call me.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
26 May, 02:27
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Hi Nana!πŸ™‚.....i did figure u are a nana to some grandkids and really wanted to know if there was another reason. Sir Huckleberry Coppperbottom is a very interesting story.....im. sure that those who misgendered u were just used to calling everyone dude...giggle.πŸ˜„ Thank u for explaining to me....as i was just interested in an interesting lil chat....it is. U have my love Nana and i neen readig ur posts all along...always loving and interesting!πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸβ™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
26 May, 11:07
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Nana is her super hero moniker. Like Superman or Postively Negative.

Super heros don’t use their real name so they can live a normal life with loved ones when they are not saving humanity.

I love all 3 persons Nana isβ€οΈπŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸΈ

26 May, 11:16
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
....giggle. Ok, i was just interested in her reason....not picking on this lovely lady.....i wood never! Thank u for ur explanation....works for me.πŸ€πŸ™πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡ΈπŸπŸ˜β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘β™‘

26 May, 12:05
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Nana loves you too hun.
We are all superman here!