Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 May, 09:52
Good morning Patriots!

Nana would challenge you before your feet hit the floor every morning to just talk to God for a few seconds, thank God for what he has given you no matter what season of life you are in, your soul inside that Earth suit is safe with Him.

Thank God for making you,YOU so special, and ask God to go with you all day allowing your guides and Angels to help you stay on the path He has for you in His purpose and love.

But there is A CATCH!

I want you to talk to him "AS IF" He is sitting on the edge of the bed with you, speak to HIm "AS IF" He is your best fren in life that you love the most, and most importantly DON'T just say meaningless words and phrases just to get your prayer time in, pray your words straight from your heart with meaning.

Nana's prayer is just REALLY JUST talking to God "AS IF" He is my best fren. Not fancy words just words that I mean!
God hears you!

https://youtu.be/dYkx8pSja...
Listen To This EVERYDAY | Pray First Before You Start Your Day - YouTube

Be blessed as you meditate on God's word and listen to this inspirational morning devotional prayer.SUBSCRIBE to Grace for Purpose for more!ยฉ 2021 Grace for ...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon @Bennastix
That is exactly how I communicate with Him๐Ÿ˜Š looks like He loves your words๐Ÿ˜‰ caught that 444๐Ÿ˜Ž
10:44 AM - May 25, 2022
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Bennastix in this post can reply
Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
25 May, 11:11
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
Your post caught 9:44
Most high Angels

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
25 May, 11:13
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
And your's 1111๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ‘Š๐Ÿ’– love ya Nana!