Doq Holliday @doqholliday
24 May, 11:52
I still don’t think people truly understand what is happening to banks.

I keep seeing headlines like “The Bank of _____ is now offering crypto services”.

I laugh.

Once a bank turns someone’s FIAT money into crypto, the bank will never get it back.

You can then send your crypto to a yield farming service and get 9%-19% APY on your funds.

Imagine keeping your money in a bank after learning this.

The banks are allowing this big shiny trojan horse into their systems, not truly understanding the freedom it will bring to humanity.

Crypto is a golden off-ramp to get your money out of [their] system.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 May, 12:49
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The word Crypto freaks people out. I believe you are talking about a stablecoin like USDC That is 1 to 1 to the US dollar. Safe from the crypto markets.

I know you know this stuff but figured I would expand it a bit so everyone can understand.

Current 'Banks' will become 'Farms' as they wont have a choice but to adapt to DeFi. Many will just fail.

If you keep $1000 (USD) in a Banks savings account they will pay you $5 a year

If you keep $1000 (USDC) in a Farm it will earn you $90 a year.

If you try to take $10k in cash you have to declare @ airports.

No restrictions with a digital ledger. You can take your money with you everywhere. You have FULL ownership of your funds. The crypto market is full of scammers for that reason. Everyone trying to get your money.

Most coins are going to fail. Utility is king in the blockchain space. Only the useful will survive.

XRP is setting up nicely 2 b the onramp for Bank's Fiat. Lawsuit taking longer but gives opportunity.
#

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
24 May, 12:55
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
This is like trying to teach my father how to use streaming. It just aint gonna happen for some people. Will there be provisions for people like seniors who are still stumped by flip phones.

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 May, 12:59
In response PeQQy 222 to her Publication
USD is going to go digital. Since we will still have a paper/cash version many wont even notice since no learning curve.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
24 May, 01:07
🤷‍♂️seems like it's been digital for years, Fed doesn't print all the currency they add zeros and charge interest. The Fiat can't even get bonds sold anymore. Russia and China are moving to asset backed for petro products and we are killing out petro industry. 🤦‍♂️

Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
Russia is showing the world that its ok to be sanctioned by the USA.
Russia's currency is the best performing in 2022.
01:12 PM - May 24, 2022
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
25 May, 06:19
IF U THINK, THAT 350.000.000 FARMERS HAVE RIGHT TO COMMAND 7.500.000.000

THIS IS PHARAOH LOGIC... ONLY TOTAL SELF CENTERED MORON COULD THINK LIKE THAT...

USA HAVE TO ABANDON THIS NAZI TRAITS BEFORE IT INEVITABLY LEAD TO USA INTERNATIONAL ISOLATION !!!

Aga Gie @AgaG
25 May, 02:40
Russia is also showing the world that she thinks it is ok to go into another country with your amy. Just my humble opinion...

Truth Seeker - ω @Truthseeker09
25 May, 06:28
In response Aga Gie to her Publication
AGA... YOU R UNDER INFLUENCE OF YOUR COUNTRY PAST...

RUSSIA IS VOICE OF ALL WORLD COUNTRY WHICH REFUSE AGRESSIVE POLICY OF USA AS WORLD HITLER GESTAPO...

THIS IS ANDREJ DUDA DADDY, BODYGUARD OF NUREBMURG TRIBUNAL MASS MURDERER STEPAN BANDERA!!! EVEN NAZIS ARRESTED BANDERA FOR BESTIAL BRUTALITY AGAINST JEWS, POLES...

YOUR PRESIDENT HAS UKRAINE NAZI PAST

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
25 May, 01:33
Five Warning Signs The End Of Dollar Hegemony Is Near... Here's What Happens Next

Warning Sign#1: Russia Sanctions Prove Dollar Reserves “Aren’t Really Money”

Warning Sign#2: Rubles, Gold, and Bitcoin for Gas, Oil, and Other Commodities

Warning Sign#3: The Petrodollar System Flirts With Collapse

Warning Sign#4: Out of Control Money Printing and Record Price Increases

Warning Sign#5: Fed Chair Admits Dollar Supremacy Is Dead

https://internationalman.c...

Julie Bobulie donated @PeaceIsThePrize
24 May, 09:59
I’m thinking about moving all my 401 (K) to the ruble. 😂

Kira Kju @kju17
24 May, 05:14
Russians are self-sufficient in everything. They prepared. Unlike us.

Only followers of this user (1Ara129) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 May, 01:33
One if the reason is that Russia requests gas and oil (and I think electricity too) payments in Rubles and not in Euros or Dollars, like it use to be. So the payer must open an account in Gazprom Bank and convert foreign currency in Rubles in order to pay. That goes only for unfriendly countries. For other (friendly/neutral) they can pay in Euros or Dollars. For China I think they can even pay in Yuans.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
24 May, 01:19
yes, agreed, if you look at the oil and freight cargo ship traffic it's up, Euro is dropping as fast as the ruble is rising. Russia has a flat line currency and after announcing the change it's steady climb during the US sanctions. https://www.xe.com/currenc...