Doq Holliday @doqholliday
I still don’t think people truly understand what is happening to banks.

I keep seeing headlines like “The Bank of _____ is now offering crypto services”.

I laugh.

Once a bank turns someone’s FIAT money into crypto, the bank will never get it back.

You can then send your crypto to a yield farming service and get 9%-19% APY on your funds.

Imagine keeping your money in a bank after learning this.

The banks are allowing this big shiny trojan horse into their systems, not truly understanding the freedom it will bring to humanity.

Crypto is a golden off-ramp to get your money out of [their] system.
11:52 AM - May 24, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
memes matter @NoComment
25 May, 06:55
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
The take over looks normal on the surface of things, but we know Patriots are in Control
How will it all go down? The audience have so much to keep up with and they dont even know its a show
There must be a YUGE event incoming

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
24 May, 10:07
They run crypto too! Lol No, seriously!🤦‍♀️ I think something like 2/3s of the money in crypto is institutional money (something like that).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Law & Physics @physics171
24 May, 09:30
5-24 Quantum Stellar Initiative (QSI) Intro & Panel Discussion on Sovereignty (State National) - YouTube

With Ben, Amy, David, and KimBased on the teachings of David Straight and Russell Jay-GouldIntros0:11 Will this be needed with GESARA coming0:13 Presentation...

24 May, 09:17
David Straight "Confirms it all! Lobstr QFS XRP RV Gesara Nesara, it's Here! We MUST Demand it! - YouTube

What an incredible conversation with David Straight and Chief Marshall Mecham. Folks everything is confirmed, it's all happening right in front of our own ey...

24 May, 09:15
5/19/2022 Quantum Stellar Initiative (QSI) Interview StellarRussia: Russian Military Team on Stellar - YouTube

“Indus is not only one company. Indus is the Mother company of all the other affiliate to global mining programs and represented on the [Stellar] network” -B...

Freedom Fighter @JRFREEDOMFIGHTER
24 May, 07:51

God Wins donated @GR2021
24 May, 06:21
Thank you!❤️

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
24 May, 04:07
DoQ is that called “staking”? I see where I can Stake my XRP and receive a yield; I assume it’s loaning tokens for money supply?

Sherry Slape @sslape
24 May, 03:04
What will it be like for someone like me, who doesnt use cellphones, doesnt do any online anything except with a single credit type card (has the ability to cancel charges that are fake) for things i cannot get where i live, and all my money in my local credit union because as a poor person living on 20 grand a year, the interest it used to pay helped grown my retirement money that i was able to save. I dont want digital anything, that gives too much power to the "people in charge" to use it to control me. Starting to sound like the book of Revelation stuff here. I am 60 years old and i am trying to be open minded but i am starting to get really uncomfortable about how i have no way to protect myself anymore from this kind of stuff. One false move by the wrong person could cost me everything i worked 40 years for. I am very low on this economic totum pole and it is late in the game for us and this is getting scary.

Celery Juicer @Emme
24 May, 02:59
i could use someone to hold my hand and stroke my hair whilst explaining crypto to me. my brain is tired.

24 May, 02:17
Have the Banks been human trafficking humanity through the LEGAL NAME ALL CAPITAL letters seen on the birth certificate, and other identity documents, ID'S?

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
24 May, 01:57
🤣

Robert Travers @Robert1957
24 May, 01:41
Not buying it. I want tangible assets in hand. Period!! Shits gonna get real very soon my Fellow Deplorables. I ain't trusting nothin but my instincts.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
24 May, 01:30

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
24 May, 01:05
"Biggest transfer of wealth in history."

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
24 May, 12:49
The word Crypto freaks people out. I believe you are talking about a stablecoin like USDC That is 1 to 1 to the US dollar. Safe from the crypto markets.

I know you know this stuff but figured I would expand it a bit so everyone can understand.

Current 'Banks' will become 'Farms' as they wont have a choice but to adapt to DeFi. Many will just fail.

If you keep $1000 (USD) in a Banks savings account they will pay you $5 a year

If you keep $1000 (USDC) in a Farm it will earn you $90 a year.

If you try to take $10k in cash you have to declare @ airports.

No restrictions with a digital ledger. You can take your money with you everywhere. You have FULL ownership of your funds. The crypto market is full of scammers for that reason. Everyone trying to get your money.

Most coins are going to fail. Utility is king in the blockchain space. Only the useful will survive.

XRP is setting up nicely 2 b the onramp for Bank's Fiat. Lawsuit taking longer but gives opportunity.
#

28 May, 11:58
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
VK, been thinking more about this.

Will the banks have to use XRP to perform yield farming for their customers? Is that the only competitive way to do it? How else would they do it?

Is that why the banks are trying to buy up as much XRP as possible right now?

29 May, 09:04
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
@vincentkennedy been thinking more about this.

Will the banks have to use XRP to perform yield farming for their customers? Is that the only competitive way to do it? How else would they do it?

Is that why the banks are trying to buy up as much XRP as possible right now?

Just Sum Lady @lilbakerlady
24 May, 12:14
Who the hell even decided it was a great idea to hand our personal currrency to banks?! 🤣 It's my money, but here, you hold it for me. So intriguing to watch all this play out....

Just Sum Lady @lilbakerlady
24 May, 12:14
Who the hell even decided it was a great idea to hand our personal currrency to banks?! 🤣 It's my money, but here, you hold it for me. So intriguing to watch all this play out....

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
24 May, 12:05
who is this farming service you speak of?

Same Guy New Name @Mr_Cee
24 May, 01:22
In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication
there is more than one. Might want to just google "yield farming platforms' and go from there and do some reading. I will say that I do not farm at this time I stake some of my assets which is making APY on the amount of tokens I keep locked up.

___ Fritz28 @Fritz28
24 May, 01:32
In response Mic Band-Z to his Publication

Awake Now @Awakenow
24 May, 12:03
This old lady could sure use advice on where to even start when investing in crypto... ❤️

Gram Cracker @GramCracker17
24 May, 02:22
In response Awake Now to her Publication
me too! i need some education!

Erin Larson @GenealogistErin
24 May, 10:04
In response Awake Now to her Publication
I wouldn't worry about it for awhile. Will overall be crashing through part of next year probably. If you want an investment idea, buy some gold jewelry and just enjoy it.🙂

Kira Kju @kju17
24 May, 12:02
🤔😞😉

Only followers of this user (KimDonaldson07) can see their posts

24 May, 12:00
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
NWO is the banking system.

But i’ll let you explain your point. Go for it.

SEEK AND KEK @SEEK_AND_KEK
24 May, 01:15
In response Kim Donaldson to her Publication
If only the world was this black and white. I used to think the same way.. BUT there's many shades between the black and white. I do believe crypto is factioned.

There are BAD people who currently do run the banks and bloodlines family money, Pushing their version of the it. I do believe that they had to because they new what was coming years before us. They launched and set their sup prior to everything else.

I Do believe also that crypto, or I really like to call it blockchain technology has use and can be used to really help us. Its not just BAD BAD, THIS BAD THAT BAD THIS GOOD THAT GOOD...

Do you think bad people will just quit? do you think that they will just stop? they gunna try to USURP anything good that comes along.

Have open mind to try to understand something that will affect you drastically in the future.. This is how we CHOOSE as the good people. The bad people use our CHOICE.. if you don't choose and you let them.

Sam Brown @sambrown
24 May, 11:54