Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
Nobody trash the troops they are there in DC for good not evil. They aren't coming for any of your guns, relax. They are there for a different purpose. Tribunals need max security.
04:32 PM - Feb 02, 2021
Only people mentioned by GhostEzra in this post can reply
Anastasia TelltheTruth @AnastasiaTruth
03 February, 11:14
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
God bless our Military

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Linda Vogel @lsvogel
03 February, 10:13
Where are the Military Prison Ships presently?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Lisa Goodwin @Mattsmom57
03 February, 05:03
I hear ya Ezra, but I think some people are just tired of the appearance that this is going nowhere and they will be allowed to commit treason against us and our country..

✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ @Westsider
03 February, 04:40
Its shaping up to be a Super Sunday !

joe honne @littleninjawarrior
04 February, 09:17
In response ✨ Isaac Your Bartender ✨ to his Publication
damn issac where have you been? ineed 1burbon 1scotch n 1beer......!:)

Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
03 February, 02:40
I am still waiting on arrests and convictions, and waiting, and waiting! In fact, I have been waiting for FOUR Years now, anyone else? I think that would be proof that there is not a TWO_TIER JUSTICE SYSTEM and America really does have law and order for all. If you think I exaggerate, let me know.

Dennis Huff @Katsden56
02 February, 09:40
right on.

Pamela Sleet @WWG1WGA01_20_21
02 February, 09:32
They are on our side! WWG1WGA🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸

Trump is my President @RoseBuck
02 February, 09:02
did they send in more troops today too?

Jackie Patriot @Jackie_Patriot
03 February, 12:16
In response Trump is my President to her Publication
i know more are arriving tomorrow my colleague got called up today and has to be there tomorrow. He disnt say DC thats an assumption on my part.

eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
02 February, 09:01
God bless our sons and daughters eho selflessly serve in our United States Military!

Michelle Storlie @Chipy
02 February, 09:00
Judges 7:6
weeding out the weak

Storm Bringer @Elric
02 February, 08:40
If this truly is what's going on then I can have closure before I die from those that have enslaved me for the last 35 years I've been paying for their elitist life styles.

Pamela Sleet @WWG1WGA01_20_21
02 February, 09:33
In response Storm Bringer to his Publication
Hold the line! You will get your wish❤️

Sunny Star @Sunny2021
02 February, 08:38
I heard Juan O Saven say 'Castle Rock' is the production Company they are using to shoot the Bidens White House scenes. When you see the cars in the background it is 😱

Jim Rogowski @Rogo0077
02 February, 08:36
BUT of course! now for something a little different https://youtu.be/cDNDKETfs...

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

Angela Martin @Marangela
02 February, 07:41
Wow!

Christina Maga @Christina71
02 February, 07:06
I've been praying for them so much. 🙏💪👊

Pamela TX17 @PamelaTX17
02 February, 05:59
so much care has been given to the people during the operation ive no doubt well have a choice

Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
02 February, 05:45
People really think they are in DC to take our guns???? That makes absolutely no sense at all. If they were going to take our guns, they would have to go house to house all around the country. WOW!!! 😳😏😉

Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
02 February, 09:23
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Its not just msm, there has been a lot of fake news on both sides, things are getting really ridiculous, this is why a lot of people appear to be staying quiet, not responding on things being heard until it is all verified. just be careful its in high gear .

General Khaos @IgnoranceIsBl20
02 February, 05:43
Gonna get u g l y ....

Debra Fierens @DollLady
02 February, 05:42
There it is folks. Confirmation that tribunals are happening.

Chandice McInerney @beechymermaid
02 February, 05:36
Exactly ghost ezra!🙏❤️

Renny Gilliland @HornedTiger
02 February, 05:35
Overkill is so nice

Elena Iove @Camberu71
02 February, 05:32
God bless them all for protecting everything an every good person!

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
02 February, 05:14
Bless them!! 🇺🇸 WE THE PEOPLE WILL ALWAYS APPRECIATE THEM AND THE SACRIFICES FOR OUR FREEDOM! 🙏🏻⚖️

Stela Lima @Stela
02 February, 05:08
vai ser Biblico!!!!

Mystical Mrs @MysticalMrs
02 February, 05:08
What does will not disseminate Op sec mean?
Saw on another post and would love explanation and can be helpful to many.

Having Fits @HavingFits
02 February, 05:06
This 👏🏻👏🏼👏👏🏽👏🏿is for the Troops and for Justice in consideraton of all of those tortured and murdered in sextrafficking.🙏🏻

Libertas Omnium @LibertasOmnium
02 February, 05:05
May God bless all those who put their lives on the line to serve.

d a n n y d A r k Ω @Rabb1t_Fr3n
02 February, 05:00
Every next photo I see of DC, the stuctures in front of the WH look more & more like a place for tribunals....

Jeffro Bodean @Jeffro_Bodean
02 February, 10:20
In response d a n n y d A r k Ω to his Publication
im thinking the same thing. i am approaching this trying...!!!...to have an open mind and question everything....but that is exactly what it SEEMS to look like. I have only ever seen movie sets on the screen...(.is this the movie too??).. cause that thing being built is STOUT. thats major lumber, hardware and technique. Im not a upper tier carpenter but Im not bad...but thats way above my skill level...that aint a barn...😳

Heidi Palmer @HeidiInTune
02 February, 04:56
Yes, please do not trash mouth our troops! Navy mom here who might get a little snarly. Let me rephrase, Navy mom who will get a lot snarly! I'll quick school a fool and then hand them their ass!!!

Zeina Allen @Zeina
02 February, 05:13
In response Heidi Palmer to her Publication
Me too, Army and Air Force momma here.
Don't mess with mine😉