Ghost Ezra @GhostEzra
02 February, 04:32
Nobody trash the troops they are there in DC for good not evil. They aren't coming for any of your guns, relax. They are there for a different purpose. Tribunals need max security.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cindy Brauneker @CJGrandma
People really think they are in DC to take our guns???? That makes absolutely no sense at all. If they were going to take our guns, they would have to go house to house all around the country. WOW!!! 😳😏😉
05:45 PM - Feb 02, 2021
In response Ghost Ezra to his Publication
Only people mentioned by CJGrandma in this post can reply
Doris Scia @Angel_Wings
02 February, 09:23
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
Its not just msm, there has been a lot of fake news on both sides, things are getting really ridiculous, this is why a lot of people appear to be staying quiet, not responding on things being heard until it is all verified. just be careful its in high gear .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
02 February, 10:02
In response Doris Scia to her Publication
No worries. I trust the plan and if they want to come after me, so be it. I REFUSE TO WORRY ABOUT DUMB CRAP. I use discresin in what I say. I use my own judgement in this. ISN'T THAT WHAT THIS AWAKENING IS ALL ABOUT?? OUR FREEDOM OF SPEECH, THOUGHT, ACTION, CHOICE???? I also realize they can not give out ALL INFO and diversenary disinfo is needed to make them look the other way, but you can sort the wheat from the chaff. I have been following a lot of different views for over a year and have learned to be able to tell what most is about. Some might get through , if they are good enough, but mo

Only followers of this user (Kerryeire) can see their posts

02 February, 09:02
In response Liberty Always to her Publication
I don't either, but I see a lot on posts. I refuse to watch MSM. Haven't for 10 years or more.. Realized back then they LIE!!!! hehehehehe 😉🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂🤣😂

Debra Fierens @DollLady
02 February, 05:48
In response Cindy Brauneker to her Publication
people watch MSM. Hard to get them to believe otherwise.

02 February, 05:58
In response Debra Fierens to her Publication
YES, BUT I KEEP TRYING TO GET THEM TO USE THEIR BRAIN.. COMMON SENSE SEEMS TO BE NOT SO COMMON.. Sad, but true.. Guess I will just keep trying...😉👍🙏