Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
23 May, 02:28
VK on TS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 May, 10:01
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Give me eyes to see and ears to hear what is TRUTH ~

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Walker @coachkaren
Yes exactly. And the 144K are individuals who are pre-programmed to have DNA intact. At the time of rapture/ascension, the 144K are activated and turned on, so to speak, so that they become the tuning forks around the world to help everyone else reach the same level,
10:22 AM - May 23, 2022
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by coachkaren in this post can reply
Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
23 May, 11:45
In response Karen Walker to her Publication
About this. Does anyone else have memories from before birth that possibly involve your soul's journey to the body. Not sure if my "memory" is a memory or from a dream.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 May, 12:08
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
I told my hubby yesterday I start a magazine and a book from the back and go forward. Usually have to change direction on books :)
He said I must have been Chinese in another life. Ha ha and you never know. I also like to think I don't have wheels when I'm driving down the hwy. I prefer to think I'm flying...

Meggie Jam @meggiejam
23 May, 12:15
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Sometimes I feel mentally lost. I've traveled to some place in the world where I had never been before, and yet I feel as if I was there sometime before...weird. I can't remember dreams with all details just abstract. The other weird thing is I have met people that I remember seeing and interacting with before, they don't know or remember me, but they are familiar to me..