Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
23 May, 02:28
VK on TS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 May, 10:01
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Give me eyes to see and ears to hear what is TRUTH ~

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Sherry Slape @sslape
OMG how the Bible does get twisted!! The 144,000 are remnant Jews, not some other worldly bullshit. The whole Bible is about the Jewish Nation that Yehoveh chose to deliver the divine Word of Yehoveh to the masses. Why does everyone try to change what the Word says. Yehoveh doesnt make mistakes, He doesnt lie and He has told us plainly with His Word what is and what will be.
12:22 PM - May 23, 2022
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Only people mentioned by sslape in this post can reply
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 May, 02:15
In response Sherry Slape to her Publication
What do the missing books of the Bible say? What has been changed throughout time. When King James wasn't happy with the translators ... We have been lied to and I am not saying God lied. I do say why wouldn't something so perfect as God-Given DNA "possibly" be 12 Tribes x 12 DNA strands. You were made in God's image.

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
23 May, 12:37
I'm not sure why, but many people believe the true scriptures have been manipulated/edited, so is not that Yehoveh is liying is that they would have changed what he said.

Sherry Slape @sslape
24 May, 03:27
In response Spanish Anon to his Publication
I get that part but if you study it from the original scrolls, it hasnt changed. The new translations have not really searched out the true meaning of the original texts and used "christianeeze" language instead of original Hebrew/Aramaic choices. So yes in some ways it is different. But the true Words from the beginning have always been the same in meaning because Yehoveh does not change. The 144,000 are Hebrews, chosen by Yehoveh to bring the remnant that are gained to salvation during the Wrath of Yehoveh, they are not raputured but are the ones saved at the very end. They will however be given a huge measure of the Holy Spirit with which they will do battle.

Spanish Anon @Cocobount
23 May, 12:37
I'm not sure why, but many people believe the true scriptures have been manipulated/edited, so is not that Yehoveh is liying is that they would have changed what he said.