Mocheezeplz ... donated @Mocheezeplz
23 May, 02:28
VK on TS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 May, 10:01
In response Mocheezeplz ... to his Publication
Give me eyes to see and ears to hear what is TRUTH ~

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Karen Walker @coachkaren
23 May, 10:22
In response Ice Kates to her Publication
Yes exactly. And the 144K are individuals who are pre-programmed to have DNA intact. At the time of rapture/ascension, the 144K are activated and turned on, so to speak, so that they become the tuning forks around the world to help everyone else reach the same level,

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
About this. Does anyone else have memories from before birth that possibly involve your soul's journey to the body. Not sure if my "memory" is a memory or from a dream.
11:45 AM - May 23, 2022
In response Karen Walker to her Publication
Only people mentioned by JHPatriots in this post can reply
Meggie Jam @meggiejam
23 May, 12:15
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
Sometimes I feel mentally lost. I've traveled to some place in the world where I had never been before, and yet I feel as if I was there sometime before...weird. I can't remember dreams with all details just abstract. The other weird thing is I have met people that I remember seeing and interacting with before, they don't know or remember me, but they are familiar to me..

Bootsie 1776 @JHPatriots
23 May, 09:27
In response Meggie Jam to her Publication
That is so interesting. I have not had that experience yet.

Ice Kates donated @IceKates
23 May, 12:08
In response Bootsie 1776 to her Publication
I told my hubby yesterday I start a magazine and a book from the back and go forward. Usually have to change direction on books :)
He said I must have been Chinese in another life. Ha ha and you never know. I also like to think I don't have wheels when I'm driving down the hwy. I prefer to think I'm flying...