Martin Geddes @martingeddes
TS being available to some anons and not others creates a two class system. I thought that is something we were trying to get away from?
06:36 AM - May 23, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
23 May, 04:36
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
It is open for desktops now. I do not understand either why it's not available for android uses on their phones. But I can access my account on TS on my phone now that I've set up an account on my PC. Can you not access it? I do agree, I felt frustrated that it wasn't open to desktop or android. I SO wish you were there. I know your stuff is shared there by others. I even see your stuff shared on twitter. Your writings are able to touch SO many. Do you have an autobiography? I bet it's very interesting! Blessings Sir! 💖 By the Way, I Love You! Kind like Jesus not in the way that I want to marry you. I'm very happily married. Just like to share Love. I know it makes people uncomfortable and I'm sorry if you see it that way. I hope you don't. 💗

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
23 May, 04:38
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
TS not available outside of US. No autobiography yet!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
23 May, 12:40
I know what you mean. The iPhone users have had access for a few months.

The Web was released on 17th. I joined on 17th. Using Android and Windows PC via browser.

It was interesting to see some users already had many thousand followers. There are also follow trains, yuk.

On the 17th I received many "server unavailable" notices. This would usually be for a minute or 2. This has gotten better.

It reminds me of the stability of GAB when twatter purges would happen.

Being in IT, it would seem that part of this is to scale up & work out the kinks.

BTW: Still wondering why iPhone app version was released before the web version. Supposedly, this was built as a PWA and can basically behave like an app when run on a mobile device. Why develop 2 sets of code? Perhaps their user study revealed users think they need an app. Could it be something else is going on?

Kristopher Anderson ~X~ @kanderc
23 May, 12:13
I went ahead and joined on the 17th. Haven't been there a full week and it seems really bot infested to me. I will most likely delete it today. Seems like it was kinda good to inform some anons that AU is here.

Michele Q17 @MarjonQ17
23 May, 09:08
It opened up last week with web version. Anyone can be there. I joined a few days ago kinda like a reunion of anons there

Laura -VS @lachacquitamama
23 May, 08:05
Egos are being fed. Timeline capture?

Claire Beadie @ScottishBraveheartDruze74
23 May, 07:48
Absolutely 💯 agree. I have android so I'm left out also.

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
23 May, 12:21
In response Claire Beadie to her Publication
FYI. I am using the Web version on Android and Windows PC. I know others are using Web from Mac.

They are saying the WW version will be soon, however, I have seen no date.

FightingIrishman @FightingIrishman
23 May, 07:30
Knowing that there are going to be no bots on Truth Social makes me very curious to see what the numbers will be once worldwide registration opens.

TruthSeeker News @KerryWest53
23 May, 06:45
We can’t get it in Australia either. I think they’re working to make it more global.
Hi Martin 😊🙏🏻

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
23 May, 06:37
Sting op in process

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
23 May, 06:39
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
"Everything is a sting op until proven otherwise."