Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
23 May, 06:36
TS being available to some anons and not others creates a two class system. I thought that is something we were trying to get away from?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie @AngelsNamed
It is open for desktops now. I do not understand either why it's not available for android uses on their phones. But I can access my account on TS on my phone now that I've set up an account on my PC. Can you not access it? I do agree, I felt frustrated that it wasn't open to desktop or android. I SO wish you were there. I know your stuff is shared there by others. I even see your stuff shared on twitter. Your writings are able to touch SO many. Do you have an autobiography? I bet it's very interesting! Blessings Sir! 💖 By the Way, I Love You! Kind like Jesus not in the way that I want to marry you. I'm very happily married. Just like to share Love. I know it makes people uncomfortable and I'm sorry if you see it that way. I hope you don't. 💗
04:36 PM - May 23, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by AngelsNamed in this post can reply
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
23 May, 04:38
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
TS not available outside of US. No autobiography yet!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
23 May, 04:42
Wow! Those are beautiful, bright and SO happy. I will be saving those for just the right meme. Thank you Sir for sharing those with me!

PS Please post your autobiography name when you do have it. It is a book I'd buy. I love learning from Inspirational, people that have wisdom like you. I'd like to take a walk in your shoes and your book will allow me to do that. 💞

--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
23 May, 04:47
I am sorry TS is not available outside the US. That is Grrr! Even without you there you are still being shared. I can see how that can truly feel separating and I feel it with you. I hope they get onto that fast. They could alienate most the world if they don't. Grrr! 💖(smooshy heart kissy face emoji goes here)