Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 May, 06:06
Wrote this reflection on Christianity in a private chat, so it's rather more raw and candid that what I usually put out. I don't (yet) take the name, but am seeing the attraction, and notice a lot of people who do talk the talk but don't walk the walk. Christianity to me is a badass creed, and the longer I am engaged in this spiritual warfare, the greater the value I find in paying attention to those who fought in previous battles.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
21 May, 06:09
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Someone is wanderer? Come here to pass reflections that pass thru cloudy smoke screens of deception?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 May, 06:25
In response Jon Neville to his Publication
I don't get what you are saying.

Cereus Bonplandii @Cereus_Bonplandii
Maybe: Evangile de Thomas (from memory):
"Jésus a dit: *Soyez passants*"
(I don't know how it is in english).
01:11 PM - May 22, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Cereus_Bonplandii in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Cereus Bonplandii, click on at the bottom under it