Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
21 May, 06:06
Wrote this reflection on Christianity in a private chat, so it's rather more raw and candid that what I usually put out. I don't (yet) take the name, but am seeing the attraction, and notice a lot of people who do talk the talk but don't walk the walk. Christianity to me is a badass creed, and the longer I am engaged in this spiritual warfare, the greater the value I find in paying attention to those who fought in previous battles.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jon Neville @jonnevi
21 May, 06:09
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Someone is wanderer? Come here to pass reflections that pass thru cloudy smoke screens of deception?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Cereus Bonplandii @Cereus_Bonplandii
22 May, 01:11
Maybe: Evangile de Thomas (from memory):
"Jésus a dit: *Soyez passants*"
(I don't know how it is in english).

Jon Neville @jonnevi
21 May, 06:28
trust me many people get it and it
was a very nice compliment. One of the most noble things a person can do is what you are doing?