Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
20 May, 04:46
I am finding myself in a kind of "deep tired" state where I can do a little bit of work each day, but I just don't have the focus needed to do what I was able to earlier. What's coming isn't easy, but at the same time the emotional burden shifts away from anons and patriots onto normies and collaborators. It's OK to roll with the energy constraints you actually have, and not completely burn yourself out pushing beyond that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
💯Agreed! Having what we call in the south, a “weak as cat piss” kinda day myself. Spirit on fire. Body needing MAGA geritol infusion. Not a spring chicken anymore. This exercisim is not gentle on anyone awake, regardless of age…but I imagine youth would still be an advantage. As you mentioned Martin, what has been grinding on us for years now, is going to hit the sheep like the MOAB’s it is. Honestly, I am so anxious when my daughter finally has her come to Jesus meeting regarding what was in the jabs she was convienced into taking. God help all of us with loved ones who are going to suffer this assult of truth simultaniously. God is able to keep us, strengthen us & enable us to be there for them. Better days are on the other side. We have to believe & imagine the blessings God has in store. John 3:16
06:06 PM - May 20, 2022
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Age of Enlightenment, click on at the bottom under it