Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I am finding myself in a kind of "deep tired" state where I can do a little bit of work each day, but I just don't have the focus needed to do what I was able to earlier. What's coming isn't easy, but at the same time the emotional burden shifts away from anons and patriots onto normies and collaborators. It's OK to roll with the energy constraints you actually have, and not completely burn yourself out pushing beyond that.
04:46 PM - May 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
20 May, 08:00
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
Once again, you are so spot on. I wish I was half as smart as you.
You also have a way of getting my emotions going which I am grateful 🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
20 May, 06:48
I'm feeling the exact same way Martin.
Finding it hard to find joy in anything and feeling exhausted with everything.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ultra MAGA Laura ⭐⭐⭐ donated @Mammers
20 May, 06:48
I'm feeling the exact same way Martin.
Finding it hard to find joy in anything and feeling exhausted with everything.

Susie Queue @OUTSIDEVOICE
20 May, 06:30
I appreciated reading that and know well that physical feeling you describe. Some of us came into this with hectic lives going in many directions. I tell myself it is ok to resume life and get it cleaned up and regulated to where my vibes are currently. That and there's always little ones underfoot 😊 It can be a lot. By the grace of God I manage to get back here as much as he knows I can 🙌🙏❤

Victor This Guy @This_guy
20 May, 06:28
Yes sir...same. At times i cry for them getting moab'ed like they're gonna. Some are my family and friends. ....or former friends i should say. Im recovering from near death illness and im inspired, motivated and fighting like Tyson and my son and parents are astonished at my rapid recovery. I thought i might miss the new beginning....i laid in hospital and prayed like mad....cuz when i learned The Truth i ran to God!! I already had a relationship with my God but now i have overhauled my life. A clean heart is my goal.....nearly there. God Bless u Martin....tho ive never seen a spiritual side in ur very interesting posts. And if u prefer to keep that private its all good! Love to u sir.🤝🙏🇺🇸🏁😌

Martin Geddes donated @martingeddes
20 May, 06:29
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
Private.

Only followers of this user (Sand777) can see their posts

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 May, 06:06
💯Agreed! Having what we call in the south, a “weak as cat piss” kinda day myself. Spirit on fire. Body needing MAGA geritol infusion. Not a spring chicken anymore. This exercisim is not gentle on anyone awake, regardless of age…but I imagine youth would still be an advantage. As you mentioned Martin, what has been grinding on us for years now, is going to hit the sheep like the MOAB’s it is. Honestly, I am so anxious when my daughter finally has her come to Jesus meeting regarding what was in the jabs she was convienced into taking. God help all of us with loved ones who are going to suffer this assult of truth simultaniously. God is able to keep us, strengthen us & enable us to be there for them. Better days are on the other side. We have to believe & imagine the blessings God has in store. John 3:16

I AM Cedaina donated @CDDanford
20 May, 05:52
Same. I care very little for my work, no desire to do my best. I know soon it will all be in vain.

Kat istheSea3 donated @KatistheSea3
20 May, 05:25
Beautifully put.
Ditto 👍💞😩

I KNOW God Wins. Meanwhile... holding on 🤩

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
20 May, 05:03
I FEEL LIKE IVE RUN A HUNDRED MILES EVERY DAY

Only followers of this user (GodsGraciousGift) can see their posts

Anchor Ace @AnchorAce
20 May, 05:00
Well said. I can relate 100%.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 May, 04:51
I equate the Anon current state to “Senior-itis” in High School!

We are done with this current Life as we know it.
We have already been accepted to the next Level.
etc.

Why would we want to “work hard” now when we know a Whole New World is Coming?? 🤷‍♀️

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
20 May, 04:53
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I can relate... Perfectly sums it up for me

angel feathers ⭐️⭐️⭐️ @movementiscomin
20 May, 04:50
i agree …. 💕🪶