Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
19 May, 10:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
i will never go to doctor, hospital, take any medicine or have insurance again. i have not since 1987. i have never been sick once since, i learned to self heal all injuries and i age at half the normal rate. not a coincidence
11:06 AM - May 20, 2022
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Pink Totter @Totter
20 May, 12:33
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Any recommendations for skin allergies mostly around the eyes and on my neck? Was at the doctor a few weeks ago, first time in many years, the pills worked until a week after I was done taking the pills. Don't know what the allergies are from, more than likely animals but that's hard to avoid when living on a farm with a large variety of animals.

Found it interesting first question they asked was... Have you had the flu shot? 2nd was... Have you had the covid shot? Than nurse apologized and said... I'm sorry, but I have to ask if you want the covid shot. Answer to all 3 questions was No.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 May, 02:03
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Everything is energy. I recommend making a hologram of yourself in meditation. Play 528 hz frequency music in background. Say three times, this is my hologram. Ground your chakras down into mother earth and bring up platinum divine mother healing energy, through the ground and up through your tailbone into your heart and affected area. Connect up through your crown chakra to your higher self. Bring down pink energy healing from your higher self and other incarnations that had healing modalities. Visualize the colored energy merging in your heart and going to affected areas. Open your heart and send 12 upside down emerald green pyramids from your heart into the hologram heart and to affected area. Ask your higher self and God/Source to enable the healing of this bad energy and release it from your avatar. It might sound crazy but it works. When finished, erase your hologram so other beings cannot use it, It may take a week or so of daily sessions. I did broken toe in 4 days

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
20 May, 12:04
Inspiring! You rock! #goals

Laritha Savage @Laritha
20 May, 12:03
The last time I needed a doctor visit was Sept, 2009 for shingles.

MvA_r @MvA_r
20 May, 11:44
t are born On the one hand, I agree. On the oterh, I have had a few accidents in my life and modern surgery did an amazing job. Only a few dacades a go I would have lost a leg or would have walked with a cain. And there are more examples. Children that are born eahave a much greater chance of living and like kidney stones there are many more examples. There is no easy perspective in my view.

20 May, 12:05
In response MvA_r to his Publication
I heal broken bones and torn muscles with frequency and meditation

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
20 May, 11:21
Thank you for sharing! I am with you, although a bit behind in figuring it out. No doctor since Feb 2020, 1 month before the cvid lockdowns... had influ B and pnuemonia. (go figure ha) Luckily, doc treated symptons w/common sense. This was my initial wake-up. No vx’s, shots, dr visits/treatments since then.....nothing but “home remedy sense” healthy😉👍❤️🙏😎

20 May, 11:36
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
you are on the right path.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
20 May, 12:03
In response Kim V.. to her Publication
Now that's a doctor to get behind!! Good for you!! Inspiring!

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 May, 11:13
You are my Hero! I am still reluctant to not have Health Insurance in case of an Accident or some major ER event. How can I get around that?

I am sick of paying for something that I don’t need. 🤦‍♀️

20 May, 11:35
In response TxGirl4Trump -UM to her Publication
I just took a leap of blind faith. I did a lot of work to develop self-healing. Watched a lot of videos from spiritual warriors. Some came naturally as soon as I unwound the subconscious programming