Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
19 May, 10:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 May, 11:06
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
i will never go to doctor, hospital, take any medicine or have insurance again. i have not since 1987. i have never been sick once since, i learned to self heal all injuries and i age at half the normal rate. not a coincidence

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
20 May, 11:21
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Thank you for sharing! I am with you, although a bit behind in figuring it out. No doctor since Feb 2020, 1 month before the cvid lockdowns... had influ B and pnuemonia. (go figure ha) Luckily, doc treated symptons w/common sense. This was my initial wake-up. No vx’s, shots, dr visits/treatments since then.....nothing but “home remedy sense” healthy😉👍❤️🙏😎

Only people mentioned by markerdragon in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
20 May, 02:19
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
On this subject, I think so too... thank you!
I also choose not to pay for health insurance. Haven’t since August 2020.