Only people mentioned by Rena1776 in this post can reply
Diana DJT @Diana
25 May, 12:02
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
Amen 🙏🏻 we, the people must unite for our fookin freedom, take these demon creatures down forever💥

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mike Allen Good and Green donated @QballAnon1776
24 May, 08:42
Never

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
24 May, 08:15

God Wins @Nous
23 May, 10:37
It's going to be a beautiful global meltdown for us to witness!

God Wins @Nous

God Wins @Nous

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
Didn't comply with the first one, so why for a barrel of monkeys? 🤣

God Wins @Nous

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
Didn't comply with the first one, so why for a barrel of monkeys? 🤣

God Wins @Nous

God Wins @Nous

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
20 May, 02:16
Amen to that bro!

MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 May, 11:06
i will never go to doctor, hospital, take any medicine or have insurance again. i have not since 1987. i have never been sick once since, i learned to self heal all injuries and i age at half the normal rate. not a coincidence

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
20 May, 12:04
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Inspiring! You rock! #goals

Pink Totter @Totter
20 May, 12:33
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Any recommendations for skin allergies mostly around the eyes and on my neck? Was at the doctor a few weeks ago, first time in many years, the pills worked until a week after I was done taking the pills. Don't know what the allergies are from, more than likely animals but that's hard to avoid when living on a farm with a large variety of animals.

Found it interesting first question they asked was... Have you had the flu shot? 2nd was... Have you had the covid shot? Than nurse apologized and said... I'm sorry, but I have to ask if you want the covid shot. Answer to all 3 questions was No.

chore Toke @choretoke
20 May, 09:29
FOOKEN RIGHT❗️😠WILL NEVER FN COMPLY❗️😠