Rena 1776 donated @Rena1776
19 May, 10:02

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 May, 11:06
In response Rena 1776 to her Publication
i will never go to doctor, hospital, take any medicine or have insurance again. i have not since 1987. i have never been sick once since, i learned to self heal all injuries and i age at half the normal rate. not a coincidence

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Pink Totter @Totter
Any recommendations for skin allergies mostly around the eyes and on my neck? Was at the doctor a few weeks ago, first time in many years, the pills worked until a week after I was done taking the pills. Don't know what the allergies are from, more than likely animals but that's hard to avoid when living on a farm with a large variety of animals.

Found it interesting first question they asked was... Have you had the flu shot? 2nd was... Have you had the covid shot? Than nurse apologized and said... I'm sorry, but I have to ask if you want the covid shot. Answer to all 3 questions was No.
12:33 PM - May 20, 2022
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Totter in this post can reply
MATTHEW Bissanti @markerdragon
20 May, 02:03
In response Pink Totter to her Publication
Everything is energy. I recommend making a hologram of yourself in meditation. Play 528 hz frequency music in background. Say three times, this is my hologram. Ground your chakras down into mother earth and bring up platinum divine mother healing energy, through the ground and up through your tailbone into your heart and affected area. Connect up through your crown chakra to your higher self. Bring down pink energy healing from your higher self and other incarnations that had healing modalities. Visualize the colored energy merging in your heart and going to affected areas. Open your heart and send 12 upside down emerald green pyramids from your heart into the hologram heart and to affected area. Ask your higher self and God/Source to enable the healing of this bad energy and release it from your avatar. It might sound crazy but it works. When finished, erase your hologram so other beings cannot use it, It may take a week or so of daily sessions. I did broken toe in 4 days

Pink Totter @Totter
20 May, 04:39
In response MATTHEW Bissanti to his Publication
Thank you, I'm going to try that. I have sent healing energy to others but have a harder time saving it for myself.