Martin Geddes @martingeddes
Words I wish I didn't have to learn about:
- Pedovore
- Transvestigation
- Genotoxicity

Luciferianism looks like the cultural equivalent of cancer. It needs a living host to parasitise, and yet it also consumes the basis for its own ability to live over time. Those inside the cult notionally have pleasure and power, but they are even more enslaved at the soul level than us plebs at the mind and body one.

Rather than being too crazy to believe, it seems like there is a "minimum madness" threshold that any one of their doctrines needs to pass. Only the insane and outlandish schemes of wickedness persist and scale. Once you see how they subvert "horizontally" (so there's no unsubverted reference experience to compare against) you can't unsee their method.
05:28 AM - May 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
James Cooper @s1mpletruths
20 May, 11:52
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
as far as i can tell all the actors in the movie are reverso

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eileen ryan-rojas @eileenisawake
20 May, 08:40
Those words i look forward to watching shrivel up and die from our language.

Optics and narrative, while less evil on the surface, sure could disappear as well.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Alexis Hightower @Lexi_Hightower
20 May, 08:21
Martin: This is superb and something that finds us collectively shaking our heads to in agreement. It is interesting to those who ascribe to all things Luciferian, actually believe the rest of us see them and admire their "enlightened" ways, and can't believe we see them as depraved, wretched, wicked and blind!

Father in Heaven..."Deliver us from Evil!"

Eagle Soul -Z ✝️ donated @Eaglesoul
20 May, 07:22
EXACTLY, Martin! Once seen, can not be unseen. Once you Know, that you Know...then you KNOW. Good morning Martin!😁

memes matter @NoComment
20 May, 07:21
Yes,the first one was the rabbit hole that made me take the oath

Stoic Way @waylongway
20 May, 06:52

Stoic Way @waylongway
20 May, 06:52
13. min, in.... This is 2016 now . Would you thought of a pregnet man back then ? what is trying to be made (normal) now.....?
When they asked Q are we alone ?He said NO.