LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
This Stops 90% Of The Good Vibrations (NIKOLA TESLA WAS RIGHT!) - YouTube

And as we all know from science, energy is constantly vibrating at a certain speed, and nothing rests. And this is also what the Law of Vibration states; eve...

02:22 AM - May 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
20 May, 02:57
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Why Grounding, Meditation, being in nature, listening to good feel music,laughter, doing good for others w/o judgement or any of the higher vibes/actions from the heart, rtns one's vibe/signal to balance & healing Hz. I know meditation is hard to do for many, but it's like riding a bike, we just forgot how to do it. Like w/ me, I was hesitant in the beginning, bc I'm used to daily routine of 3D belief system we've all been used to. But w/ daily grind since 2014, walking away fr 3Dmind controllers-Vatican RC rituals, I was able to reconnect in nature. Mother's Hz will heal one's signal, & eventually w/ practice daily (w/o giving up), one can start meditation (took me over a yr w/ patience),vital ancient wisdom/practice to help clear thoughts/reset matrix mind-balance chakra system. #KeepGrinding #PracticeMakesPerfect #NoMatterHowLongItTakes

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396