LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL donated @LibertyNJustice4All
20 May, 02:22
This Stops 90% Of The Good Vibrations (NIKOLA TESLA WAS RIGHT!) - YouTube

And as we all know from science, energy is constantly vibrating at a certain speed, and nothing rests. And this is also what the Law of Vibration states; eve...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL @LibertyNJustice4All
Why Grounding, Meditation, being in nature, listening to good feel music,laughter, doing good for others w/o judgement or any of the higher vibes/actions from the heart, rtns one's vibe/signal to balance & healing Hz. I know meditation is hard to do for many, but it's like riding a bike, we just forgot how to do it. Like w/ me, I was hesitant in the beginning, bc I'm used to daily routine of 3D belief system we've all been used to. But w/ daily grind since 2014, walking away fr 3Dmind controllers-Vatican RC rituals, I was able to reconnect in nature. Mother's Hz will heal one's signal, & eventually w/ practice daily (w/o giving up), one can start meditation (took me over a yr w/ patience),vital ancient wisdom/practice to help clear thoughts/reset matrix mind-balance chakra system. #KeepGrinding #PracticeMakesPerfect #NoMatterHowLongItTakes
02:57 AM - May 20, 2022
In response LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LibertyNJustice4All in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from LIBERTY JUSTICE4ALL, click on at the bottom under it