The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
19 May, 05:10
VK posted on TS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 May, 11:48
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
this movie was really good, the adjustment bureau with matt damon and emily blunt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Thank you! I need to watch the whole movie. These clips speak truth!
01:29 AM - May 20, 2022
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
20 May, 09:14
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
I rewatched it last night after only watching it when it came out over 10 yrs ago. So much more made sense, it was really good and I believe we can change the path collectively.

20 May, 09:54
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Awesome! I love rewatching Red Pill movies with new eyes! Im prioritizing this one to watch next chance I get.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 May, 11:46
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
you know if you revisit music lyrics from years back, the same, thinking how did i miss that understanding. well no way where my head and heart were then would i really get it. just not ready in any way for what was going on♥️