The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
19 May, 05:10
VK posted on TS

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 May, 11:48
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
this movie was really good, the adjustment bureau with matt damon and emily blunt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
20 May, 01:29
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Thank you! I need to watch the whole movie. These clips speak truth!

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
I rewatched it last night after only watching it when it came out over 10 yrs ago. So much more made sense, it was really good and I believe we can change the path collectively.
09:14 AM - May 20, 2022
Only people mentioned by peacefulwarrior in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
22 May, 11:46
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
you know if you revisit music lyrics from years back, the same, thinking how did i miss that understanding. well no way where my head and heart were then would i really get it. just not ready in any way for what was going on♥️

Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
22 May, 12:33
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Yes, and for those who grew up in the 80s like me, we didn't have the internet to look up lyrics...so there were many wrong lyrics sung out at the top of our lungs! I've gone back and listened to songs and am thinking some of those artists were very old souls.

20 May, 09:54
In response Peaceful Warrior to her Publication
Awesome! I love rewatching Red Pill movies with new eyes! Im prioritizing this one to watch next chance I get.