Only people mentioned by TheBestIsYetToCome in this post can reply
Iam Mie @iammiele
22 May, 10:29
In response The Best Is Yet To Come! to his Publication
5/19=15 / 2022=222 10:02=222 May 23rd leaves 222 days...
that's a lot of 1/5, 22/3s

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
19 May, 11:48
this movie was really good, the adjustment bureau with matt damon and emily blunt

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
The Best Is Yet To Come! @TheBestIsYetToCome
20 May, 01:29
In response Victoria Walters to her Publication
Thank you! I need to watch the whole movie. These clips speak truth!

Appaloosa 5250 @Appaloosa
19 May, 11:47
matches up quite nicely to “Ghosts in the Machine”

Mama Tee donated @MamaT
19 May, 10:43
One of the best movies to describe the matrix.

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 May, 10:36
[They] fear this.
The free will of the awakened has messed up the deep state’s timeline.
#NCSWIC
#darktolight
#wwg1wgaww

Leanne Kennedy @PigsInSpace
20 May, 08:17
In response Kindred Spirit to her Publication
Also thanks to Operation Warp Speed

Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA @shiftworker1976
19 May, 08:44
THE UM PLAN

Optimus Titan @OptimusTitan6868
19 May, 08:56
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
More sorcery.

How are yall still in the matrix?

19 May, 09:10
In response Anthony - MAGA Z WWG1WGA to his Publication
What does UM mean? Im seeing it everywhere but must have missed its meaning?

Renee White @Rapnay
19 May, 08:09
this is what it means to have a purpose driven life we must define who we are by every move we make when we make it by choice its freedom when we stay in the grooves it’s just going through the motions I’ve known this for a long time I’ve always been outside the lines that makes me free that makes me me and that makes me happy this is what it truly is to be called

Cam Mac @campmac111
19 May, 06:35
Love changes the plan...and free will allows us to create our own.

Hyssop Cedar @Hyssop_Cedar
19 May, 06:31

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
19 May, 08:12
In response Hyssop Cedar to her Publication
One more... False Evidence Appearing Real

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
19 May, 06:07
I watched this today after VK posted the other clip. So glad there is a new plan! ;)

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 May, 05:51
Love is the KEYSTONE to this whole thing.

Nana thinks this reflects their arrogance to some extent.
They have to show us what they are doing to us, but in the end NOW we take back the game, we will start over a new Divine God matrix.
I do not think that the controllers get to remain in power.
I do not think myself that they are this benevolent, that this movie ending with them still in control and JUST ALLOWING us to survive will be our ending.
Yes, our fault as well but we did have the game unfairly stacked against us to start with.

I do not think they get to control us any more no matter whether they think we are on the path THEY think we should be on or not.

Nana's hopes here!

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
19 May, 05:49
Ummm ... decode please ... 🤔

Dan Dan @DanDan
19 May, 05:33
we dont follow plans. we create them 😎

Heather Nicolson @Heather_Nic17
19 May, 06:32
In response Dan Dan to his Publication
Completely agree!

19 May, 08:13
In response Dan Dan to his Publication
Agreed!

Not Important @Notimportant
19 May, 05:26
💙💙💙☀️🔥🔥🔥

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
19 May, 05:12
I loved this movie.😍

19 May, 05:22
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
Im trying to figure out what movie its from so I can watch the whole thing. Is it Dogma?