Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 May, 11:56
Sucks seeing some fake MAGA on TS mocking Patriots for their beliefs/follower count. No one is better than another. Struggling not to get involved in the drama. Trying to keep the vibes high. Needed some AU vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 May, 12:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I’m with you VK. I am having a different kind of fun there, which didnt start till the AU crew came onboard. You can’t find a consistently angelic group of good people this large anywhere else but here. I love our home here. Not sure how I am lucky enough to be here with you & all these great people but I’m grateful daily!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 May, 12:12
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
It is fun finding the crew cross platforms. They are bringing Light there. Just need to make sure we don't bring the darker vibes back here when conflict. It's going to be tempting for many.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 May, 12:34
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Staying here.
Big accounts and me dont mix.

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
lets dispense with the Top-Top Tier on TS...
Our DJT, Scavino, Nunes, Kash

the big accounts who I (just me) consider MAGA...
on TS and Telegram

that have a show:
Dave -Praying Medic, Dave X22, LT and we know, Patrick Gunnels, Patel Patriot, Dilley, 412, Quite Frankly, RedPill78, Brian and Duane Cates, Bitch I know,

Writers:
Kanekoa, TechnoFog, Richard the Saint, Enoch

others:
Julians Rum, MelQ, Qtah17, IET17

then here on AU we all know the big names

I use them to compare and contrast the mainstream media

then i use my discernment... i am still a noob compared to you here who been redpilled since 2017... my moment was june 2020
01:28 AM - May 20, 2022
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Only people mentioned by iamdjanggo in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
20 May, 10:32
In response manny iamdjanggo to his Publication
June 2020 for me too 👊