Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 May, 11:56
Sucks seeing some fake MAGA on TS mocking Patriots for their beliefs/follower count. No one is better than another. Struggling not to get involved in the drama. Trying to keep the vibes high. Needed some AU vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA @LightHeartAnon
I’m with you VK. I am having a different kind of fun there, which didnt start till the AU crew came onboard. You can’t find a consistently angelic group of good people this large anywhere else but here. I love our home here. Not sure how I am lucky enough to be here with you & all these great people but I’m grateful daily!
12:02 AM - May 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LightHeartAnon in this post can reply
Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 May, 10:20
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Eloquently Articulated!

All you God fearing, Patriot, Anons make AU an online sanctuary!

Bless Up!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 May, 11:20
In response Divine Dirtclod to his Publication
❤️

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
20 May, 10:20
Eloquently Articulated!

All you God fearing, Patriot, Anons make AU an online sanctuary!

Bless Up!

THE REAL GHOST donated @RealmReaper777
20 May, 09:58
Hey LightHeart can you send some Help my way on how to donate

20 May, 10:00
In response THE REAL GHOST to his Publication
Hi TRG! If you click on the star (try one by name or can go to kobayashi’s profile & click his star) a little message ‘donated’ pops up, click on that & wait it will bring you to the link to donate. 💓🙌🏻

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
20 May, 08:54
Yes, very true. Beautifully said LHA.💛✨

20 May, 09:56
In response CourtneyM *** to her Publication
Thank you so much dearest Courtney!!!!!
✨💫💓💫✨🙏🏻✨💫💓💫✨

Generica Persona - ONE VOICE donated @akalaurel
20 May, 08:19
Beautiful words and how nice you donated ... you are wonderful.
Yes I noticed the AU crew ... I think we are meant to be there to corral, guide and admonish evil ...

AU recharges our souls with light and love making us very capable warriors. We can do both with perseverance; we are so close.

20 May, 09:58
In response Generica Persona - ONE VOICE to her Publication
Thank you for the kind words friend!!!
I really like that duty statement & your encouraging logic to back it! You are so right! 🙌🏻🙏🏻💓✨

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 May, 08:07
Yes, so very true. We are "family" here , very little arguing here.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 May, 07:59
No luck Love😊 you were chosen💖

20 May, 10:03
In response Bennastix Anon to her Publication
🙏🏻❤️ Oh Benna I love that! You’re right! And that makes me feel even luckier! I’m caught in a luck loop!!!! 😄💓

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
20 May, 07:58
💕
Love. Faith. Hope.

Lili MoM @LiliMoM
20 May, 02:53
Were you called to come here ... did you get the urge and know it was OK to join up ...

I sure did! 🤗

20 May, 10:05
In response Lili MoM to her Publication
Of course you are correct! The moment it was ready I popped in & made an account. Felt like jumping onto a huge pile of leaves like a happy doG after my first suspension in Jan 2021. I was and still am, so happy!!!!

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
20 May, 12:57
Simpatico!

20 May, 12:59
In response Positively Negative to his Publication
Quite rather! ❤️🙌🏻

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
20 May, 12:55
I am too.

20 May, 12:58
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
No doubt! You’ll never be attacked here like you mentioned about tg! ✨🙏🏻✨💓
You’re loved, wanted & needed here!!!

Nancy Cottrell donated @starshine
20 May, 12:54
I too feel very grateful for being here on AU with so many beautiful people. There is a sense of peace here, no one arguing back & forth! I love being here with like minded people who share the same goals as I do, saving the children & this country!

Miss. Messina @Messina
20 May, 01:14
In response Nancy Cottrell to her Publication
It shows it is possible to get along without the arrogance and egos ❤️

Only followers of this user (FreedomF) can see their posts

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 May, 12:12
It is fun finding the crew cross platforms. They are bringing Light there. Just need to make sure we don't bring the darker vibes back here when conflict. It's going to be tempting for many.

Bee Saved @BSaved
20 May, 11:11
My vibes are sucking today. First time in a long time for whatever reason.

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 May, 01:51
AU is where I recharge. The constant swimming against the current of negativity is draining. Mentally, emotionally, physically...which is showing up in my 102/64 BP today. Absolutely no stamina today. To tired almost to breathe. Spiritually feeling superfly.
God is so VERY GOOD!
🙏🕊🇺🇸❤

WTX_gal Gee @Let_Them_Eat_Kek
20 May, 12:10
Ditto.

20 May, 12:10
In response WTX_gal Gee to her Publication
❤️