Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 May, 11:56
Sucks seeing some fake MAGA on TS mocking Patriots for their beliefs/follower count. No one is better than another. Struggling not to get involved in the drama. Trying to keep the vibes high. Needed some AU vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 May, 12:02
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I’m with you VK. I am having a different kind of fun there, which didnt start till the AU crew came onboard. You can’t find a consistently angelic group of good people this large anywhere else but here. I love our home here. Not sure how I am lucky enough to be here with you & all these great people but I’m grateful daily!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
It is fun finding the crew cross platforms. They are bringing Light there. Just need to make sure we don't bring the darker vibes back here when conflict. It's going to be tempting for many.
12:12 AM - May 20, 2022
In response LightHeartAnon • LHA to her Publication
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
20 May, 01:51
AU is where I recharge. The constant swimming against the current of negativity is draining. Mentally, emotionally, physically...which is showing up in my 102/64 BP today. Absolutely no stamina today. To tired almost to breathe. Spiritually feeling superfly.
God is so VERY GOOD!
🙏🕊🇺🇸❤

Rita N-C donated @Angels8817
21 May, 04:19
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
🙏✨💖

Bee Saved @BSaved
20 May, 11:11
My vibes are sucking today. First time in a long time for whatever reason.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
20 May, 10:25
I'm just reading at TS, same as I do on most platforms other than AU. This is home - where I actually talk to people. The rest is just information.

Colleen Hopely @CozmoColleen2974
20 May, 09:10
To shiny for that dark stuff!!! Got my Armor of God rocking!!! Love, light and prayers VK!!! Gonna be a Vibrant weekend!!!!

Tam Felix @Freedomseeker
20 May, 07:01
I happen to think that the connection we are all feeling on Truth is like that of a huge family reunion filled with joy and excitement at finding all our old friends!!! It is a great way to get the vibes high!!!!! WWG1WGA really is feeling much better now!!!

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
20 May, 06:58
I'm having fun reconnecting with those from Twitter of old and cracking up at the smart, fun banter going on! However, I'm seeing the same Twitter trains and jockeying for huge following counts. That is something that I don't believe AU peeps were ever really worried with. I've never seen an "AU train" here - we here just don't care about that. IMHO

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
20 May, 07:00
In response Missy M.. to her Publication
💯✅💯

Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
20 May, 06:32
Got to have Guardians here and there.

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
20 May, 06:08

memes matter @NoComment
20 May, 07:16
In response JoAnn Esq to her Publication
,but God will place us and set the table with and by the enemy, observe not absorbe

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
20 May, 05:11
"when conflict. or conflict)ed(."?
ED = 54 45

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
20 May, 01:12
FINALLY ON TS RUNNING 5 PLATFORMS MOVING INFO FOR 4 YRS ?? IVE LOST COUNT STARTED IN TWITTER IN #TWGRP TO GAB TO ANON BACK TO TWITTER ON FACEBOOK TRUTH SOCIAL WENT DOWN RABBIT HOLES FOR I CANT REMEMBER Q SOMETHING IT WAS LIKE A MELTING POT FULL OF INFO YOU JUST ADD WHAT YOU FIND, STARTED OFF AFTER Q QUIT POSTING HELL I CANT TELL IF IM COMING OR GOING
HERE I AM AT TRUTH SOCIAL COME FIND ME... PocoThunder1
PocoThunder1 ANONUP STILL MY FAVORITE

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
20 May, 01:09
If we had a message each day - That might work but everyone would have to sign up and we would need a lead... Like the 4am talking points.

Truth Seeker 4444 donated @TruthSeeker4444
20 May, 01:07
We got this - It's the time to bridge, If we on AU go over with one voice we can make a difference. TS is still every day people , We need to be careful how deep we go, Baby steps. IMHO....

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

TalYah 2022 @dawn95
20 May, 01:26
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
yes. noted. if i see someone taunting or behaving unseemingly (which i hve not seen here) i just walk on by, like i did not see it.

Pink Totter @Totter
20 May, 12:54
That's why I don't post links to AU anywhere, you never know who will follow you home.

Kitten Sitten Grandma @KittenSittenGrandma
20 May, 12:42
I actually cried with joy on Tuesday when so many familiar names started showing up on Truth and vibing out. Small account here and small account there but I still feel like so many anons have become my friends. I hope to avoid drama and keep surfing the platforms for news and laughs. See you guys here… or there

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
20 May, 12:36
I feel very comfortable here
Seems on other platforms there is a lot of snarky, antagonizing comments. It can b easy to react to some comments which makes it easy to fall into that trap of negativity but I chose not to because it drags me down. I’d rather stay positive and in the light than angry, bitter and in the dark. It just isn’t worth it 🌟

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 May, 12:36
5:5 VK

BobbieAnne Drawe @Purpleunicorn
20 May, 12:35
This reminds me of something, right?

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
20 May, 12:34
Staying here.
Big accounts and me dont mix.

manny iamdjanggo @iamdjanggo
20 May, 01:28
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
lets dispense with the Top-Top Tier on TS...
Our DJT, Scavino, Nunes, Kash

the big accounts who I (just me) consider MAGA...
on TS and Telegram

that have a show:
Dave -Praying Medic, Dave X22, LT and we know, Patrick Gunnels, Patel Patriot, Dilley, 412, Quite Frankly, RedPill78, Brian and Duane Cates, Bitch I know,

Writers:
Kanekoa, TechnoFog, Richard the Saint, Enoch

others:
Julians Rum, MelQ, Qtah17, IET17

then here on AU we all know the big names

I use them to compare and contrast the mainstream media

then i use my discernment... i am still a noob compared to you here who been redpilled since 2017... my moment was june 2020

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
20 May, 12:26
this wasn’t intentional mate..
two’s day or what?

Lizard Acres @Lizardacres
20 May, 12:24
The last few days have been exceptionally hard for me. I have been attacked relentlessly for days on Telegram by two mean-spirited people. I thank God I can come here & truly know that it would never happen to me here. This is home. Thank you all.

Silver Cat @silvercat
20 May, 12:46
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
you are welcome! Know you are loved! Blessings to you!

J J Larr @3JJL
20 May, 12:07
In response Lizard Acres to his Publication
💕🤗💕

Positively Negative donated @Positively_Negative
20 May, 12:23
Vibe differential between AU and TS is massive at this point.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
20 May, 12:22
temptation = test. A whole new meaning developed for me when I keep getting shown there is something much bigger at play here than my little human brain can comprehend…..

learning (finally) to actually ‘enjoy the movie’ and since there aren’t any coincindences, i’ll just see what the universe has in store for me…

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
20 May, 12:21
the time for such drama is hopefully understood amongst the majority as being a very unfruitful dead end plane that produces no 😊
vibes are vibes
😉
why wast time on the ones that require endless work.
lets roll with laughs
they are so easy to do
and its surprising how funny the tight asses really are in real life.
😂

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
20 May, 12:20
Me investigating most other platforms..

"Maybe I'll land right he... Nope; forget it."

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 May, 01:02
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
neato i wanna try

reaper myer @reapermyer
20 May, 01:09
In response Elihu ✝️| to his Publication
https://www.unp.me/threads...
omg look at all the buttons...... i love pushing buttons

Laura Anon777 @Lalanic777
20 May, 12:20
It got alot better when yall all got on! Sorta boring before.

Seventeen Frogs @17Frogs
20 May, 12:18
I have 4 followers on TS. I am good with that.

Debby dorothy donated @Debbydorothy
20 May, 12:15
Lots of dark vibes on Twitter today. It's hard to not let it get you down. Does evil ever sleep?

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
vib(ration)es are poweful
good and bad
pure energy
go with the good stuff friend
its all around you
🗝️

In response Debby dorothy to her Publication
un twitter then

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
20 May, 12:15
That's why I quit using Gab too. There were some old accounts that I liked but just cozier here.