Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
19 May, 11:56
Sucks seeing some fake MAGA on TS mocking Patriots for their beliefs/follower count. No one is better than another. Struggling not to get involved in the drama. Trying to keep the vibes high. Needed some AU vibes.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Scooby85 *** @mrsb2005
Agreed!! Need to keep the positive vibes!
12:04 AM - May 20, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by mrsb2005 in this post can reply
Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
20 May, 11:56
In response Scooby85 *** to her Publication
plop 🤣 Now, that is friggin cute💙

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Dan Auito @DanUSCG
20 May, 10:22

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
20 May, 09:37
Bumbles bounce. Pandas pounce.

Kelly Loeser @stormgirl
20 May, 07:09
Nice to wake up to this❤️love the way they “pounce”

Scat ling @scatling
20 May, 01:08
Be still my heart! Red pandas are the best! I think the Oklahoma zoo panda cam kept me sane in the early part of 2020 when I really didn't know what to think about the whole pandemic thing... I could just watch the little family for hours...

LightHeartAnon • LHA donated @LightHeartAnon
20 May, 12:56
I mean c’mon, that’s just ❤️🙏🏻🥰

Adrienne Green @Itsyoadrienne
20 May, 12:55
I smoked my last cigarette I AM A NONSMOKER!!! yeah!!!!!

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
20 May, 02:53
In response Adrienne Green to her Publication
congrats!

great move to great health!!!

Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
20 May, 12:48
What I imagine heaven looks like.

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
20 May, 07:56
💕

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
20 May, 07:58
You could be on to something 😉 vibes are HIGH as SnoopDogg😅