Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
19 May, 04:30
🤣 me running from platform to platform to bring you info

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD @LMickeyD
This made me laugh so much !
I was just thinking earlier ~ I need multiple monitors ... maybe easier to view everything ?

I envision this is what Kim's @KimRunner and Vincent's desks must look like. LOL
08:44 PM - May 19, 2022
In response Cua Mexica to her Publication
Only people mentioned by LMickeyD in this post can reply
Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
20 May, 08:39
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
😊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
20 May, 08:55
In response Shatter The Silence Warrior to her Publication
And Squawk's update for Vincent's desk ~ even with a spicy margarita recipe ! PERFECT ❣️

https://anonup.com/thread/...

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
19 May, 11:38
Here is VK's.
Same but Different

mars 1776 donated @mars_1776
20 May, 07:17
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
I feel lucky to have 2 monitors.

20 May, 07:31
In response Squawk ✈✈✈ to his Publication
Oh.My.Goodness ... THIS IS PERFECT !!
Exactly what I pictured Vincent's desk looking like ~ even with the spicy margarita recipe !!! LOL

Thank you, Squawk.

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
19 May, 11:37
😊

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 May, 11:21
Idk, VK is that you?
Nana had a remote view of someone the other day flipping back and forth at a desk between computers. Not sure who it was but he had on dark rimmed glasses and seemed just as shocked to see me there as I was to see him.
Not sure who it was.

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
19 May, 10:23
Did Kim previously post that his desk was the same as his father? Is it my misunderstanding?😆

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
19 May, 10:12
You havent seen my desk

Itza DEW-Z @ItzaDEWsy
19 May, 10:09
haaaaaaa. totally. 😂👍

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
19 May, 09:30
:)

Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
19 May, 10:23
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Did Kim previously post that his desk was the same as his father? Is it my misunderstanding?😆

Morris Light donated @HiVibes
19 May, 09:15

19 May, 09:20
In response Morris Light to his Publication
💚

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
19 May, 09:10
Oh my goodness, that would legit be ideal a screen for each social media battle site. Lately I have been working souly from the phone and it has been sucking tards! Shifting tab to tab on mobile is a pain in the ass. I hired a hacker to access my accounts and I think they made it to where I cannot access my FB/TWIT/IG from my computer, slowing me down drastically. Today my phone broke, so I only have access to TS/AU and I am completely fine with that. I may hit up Telegram tonight too, let's see what happens. Just gLowing with the fLow oveR here!

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
19 May, 09:34
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication

19 May, 09:42
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
Oh wow ! You have a lot of patience to bounce around on a mobile device.
My eyes aren't that good. LOL !

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 May, 09:06
🙌🏻✅🥰😂

Bay 17d @Bay17d
19 May, 09:05
🤣🤣🤣👍🏼 Me too!

19 May, 09:17
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
And my speed ... with my spell-check obsession. LOL !

20 May, 08:01
In response Bay 17d to his Publication
Bay, I didn't want you to miss Squawk's update for Vincent's desk ~ even with a spicy margarita recipe ! PERFECT !

https://anonup.com/thread/...