Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
🤣 me running from platform to platform to bring you info
04:30 PM - May 19, 2022
Only people mentioned by CuaMexica in this post can reply
JobsJobs Jobs @Abracadabra
25 May, 08:58
In response Cua Mexica to her Publication

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
20 May, 12:44
🤣😜WELCOME TO MY 4+ YRS MOVING INFO AROUND IM WEARING OUT THE LETTERS ON MY KEYBOARD😂😂😜

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
23 May, 01:11
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
🤣

Jason Webber @Haldir1970
20 May, 12:33

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
20 May, 12:24
I have watched this a couple of times in the last few hours, EVERY SINGLE TIME CHUCKLE OUT LOUD!! 🤣😂

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
20 May, 12:22
lol I had to watch it again its so funny!

Messiah One Is Coming @Pollywog47
19 May, 11:54
roflmao
I needed that 2nite.
tytytytyty

JoAnn Esq @JMSesq15
19 May, 11:36

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
19 May, 11:33
It is hard work really isnt it.
😜That first day VK and Doq went to Trust wore me out!

CourtneyM *** donated @Courtm6444
19 May, 11:14
😂😂😂

Kindred Spirit @OccamsRazQr
19 May, 10:37
Lol 🤣

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
19 May, 10:35
Duck duck go

Larry Jones @Wingsevermore
19 May, 09:24
Hilarious! Made my day! Is exactly what i feel like on most days! “Quacks” me up!! Thx 4 the needed humor!🇺🇸💛❤️

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 May, 09:17
You DO bring the boom!!

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
19 May, 09:01
Thats Awsome And thankQ so very much 4 all u do🙏✌️🤪🤣

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 May, 08:48
Ditto! Great Work. 🐸👍

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
19 May, 08:44
This made me laugh so much !
I was just thinking earlier ~ I need multiple monitors ... maybe easier to view everything ?

I envision this is what Kim's @KimRunner and Vincent's desks must look like. LOL

Squawk ✈✈✈ donated @Squawk
19 May, 11:38
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Here is VK's.
Same but Different

Shatter The Silence Warrior donated @ShatterTheSilenceWarrior
20 May, 08:39
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
😊

Beverly Hayes @beverly1111
19 May, 08:41
👍🏻🤣😂 I know how you feel! 🤣😂👊🏻

^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
19 May, 08:23
Literally a day in the life. Screenshot by screenshot we will bring all of our beautiful stars back home. From the right to the left and everything in between, God and I want the best for everyone. We truly want everyone to earn the love they have been seeking their whole lives. Our vibe attracts our tribe, if we are pure love, we attract more love. Don't forget self-care routines in the heat of the battle because you matter too. Today, I think I will actually put some make-up on. It will be from my rainbow addiction palette. Normally I would say bring out the black eyeliner, this battle has been rough, but today I am saying let's glow like the rainbows I know we all are. Be yourself today and speak your authentic truth. I have been having so much fun meeting new soul tribe members from the #ECHELON as I know these are my people I am to return to when everything is said and done. Glad to have VK and Koba here with us every step of the way and of course all of you beautiful anonlites.

Andrea Dixon @Adixon757
19 May, 08:28
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
love you. .keep pushing through. we got this!!

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
23 May, 01:15
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
make-up🤣 I forgot all about that 🤣🤣🤣🤣

Kitten Sitten Grandma @KittenSittenGrandma
19 May, 07:39
Me running from platform to platform to find the real news and the occasional laugh. Thanks for all you guys do for us

chore Toke @choretoke
19 May, 07:26
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣👍🏼

Neanderthal S27 @s27
19 May, 07:22
I would likesuggestions...
Maybe someone we are not of aware of?

Dan Auito @DanUSCG
19 May, 09:26
In response Neanderthal S27 to his Publication
@DongaldTrunk 👈😎👍

Irene Nefelli @Irene_Nefelli
19 May, 07:02
👌

Only followers of this user (CBear) can see their posts

Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
23 May, 01:18
In response Cee Bear to her Publication
🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🐸🤣🤣🤣

Access Denied @Access_Denied
19 May, 06:25
These always remind me of my grandbabies learning to run/walk 🥰

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
19 May, 06:21
🤣🤣😂🎯

Hold Fast @Zoot42
19 May, 06:09
No, no, no.
You’re slapping your webbed feet down to hard!
Bend at your goose knees!!

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
19 May, 05:46
. :)

Peachy 445 donated @Peachy445
19 May, 05:25
I laughed way too hard lol we all do it to a degree I'm sure!!