Cua Mexica @CuaMexica
19 May, 04:30
🤣 me running from platform to platform to bring you info

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
19 May, 08:44
In response Cua Mexica to her Publication
This made me laugh so much !
I was just thinking earlier ~ I need multiple monitors ... maybe easier to view everything ?

I envision this is what Kim's @KimRunner and Vincent's desks must look like. LOL

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ @VenusAnon
19 May, 09:10
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
Oh my goodness, that would legit be ideal a screen for each social media battle site. Lately I have been working souly from the phone and it has been sucking tards! Shifting tab to tab on mobile is a pain in the ass. I hired a hacker to access my accounts and I think they made it to where I cannot access my FB/TWIT/IG from my computer, slowing me down drastically. Today my phone broke, so I only have access to TS/AU and I am completely fine with that. I may hit up Telegram tonight too, let's see what happens. Just gLowing with the fLow oveR here!

Only people mentioned by VenusAnon in this post can reply
Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
19 May, 09:45
In response ^.: * Raea Strobl*:.^ to her Publication
❣️

Kellie Kraft @originalkellie
19 May, 09:53
In response Leah MickeyD to her Publication
that's how men walked back then, that style of pants made all the men look good.